Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Dinner in Paris EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Dinner in Paris EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Dinner in Paris EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Dinner in Paris EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Dinner in Paris EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Dinner in Paris EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Dinner in Paris EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Dinner in Paris EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Dinner in Paris EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Dinner in Paris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Raven
Casey Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 am

Casey could not believe how long it seemed to take before a week had gone by, he could not even think how many owls they had sent back and forth to each other. He could not believe for just a simple trip to the UK and he had found his dream girl.

He had already had all the reservations and everything taking care of so all they had to do was show up for the meal. He had hoped that she like the ballet, because he also got tickets to se one of those too.

He apparated to the gates of Hogwarts and was lead up to the castle by the groundskeeper where he waited for her in the main entrance hall.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:38 am

Sam couldn't wait to see him again she got dressed in a black kirt and a red tank top she smiled and put her hair in lose waves she smiled and quickly ran downstairs and she almost tripped over her own feet she smiled when she noticed Casey she walked over to him and she gave him a hug.

" I missed you" Sam said with a warm smile she couldn't believe it had been a week since they had last seen each other she smiled " So, whenever you're ready to go" Sam said.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 am

Casey had a big smile on his face when he noticed Sam come running down the stairs and the she hug him. He could not help but pick her up and twirl her around when she said the she missed him.

"Believe it or not I missed you too." Casey said and then he kissed her.

Casey took her by the hand and started to lead her towards the gate so he could apparated them to Paris.

"I have been ready to go since last weekend." Casey had to smile

"So how do you feel about seeing a ballet while we are in Paris?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 am

Sam smiled when he twirled her around, then he kissed her Sam blushed " I've also been ready to go since last weekend" Sam said with a smile she walked toward the gate and she nodded.

" I'd love to see a Ballet" Sam said with a smile she couldn't wait she wished they could already have dissaparated, Sam smiled she walked toward the gate and smiled when they were at the gate " Let's go to Paris" Sam said as they were able to dissaparate.

Sam smiled and with a pop they dissaparated.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 am

Casey and apparated them to a little landing on the top of the Eiffel Tower where he had set up a lovely dinner for two. He had used magic in order for them not to fall. He was trying his best to show her how much he liked and cared for her even in a short amount of time.

"Welcome to Paris, my love" Casey had no idea why he said that, but it felt right. He was in the worlds most romantic city, with a very beautiful woman.

From the table they could see all around Paris, and currently the sun was setting and the view was breathe taking.

On the table was lobster tail, buttered corn, and a nice baked potato. Along with it was a dinner salad with Italian dressing.

Too drink he had a nice bottle of white wine, along with some croissants.

Casey pulled out her chair so she could sit down and then he took his seat. Pouring them each a glass of wine he had to propose a toast.

"Too us." Casey smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 am

Sam smiled as they were at the Eiffel tower, she thought the view was breath taking she was in the most romantic city with the worlds most handsome man, Smiling Sam walked over to the table and she sat down.

" It's so beautiful here" Sam said looking around she couldn't believe how beautiful it was she sighed dreamily as she looked around.

" Too us" Sam said and she raised her glass and smiled the food looked divine she hummed lightly as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 am

Casey smiled at her as he began to eat his dinner and in between bites he would notice how the sunset light would just shine upon her face. He could never had imagined he would have someone so beautiful be staring at him.

"We have about two hours before the ballet starts." Casey said as he took a bite.

"So have you had a nice week this week?" Casey wondered
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 am

Sam nodded " Yes I did have a good week, did you?0 Sam asked him she wondered if Durmstrang was like Hogwars Sam shrugged inwardly and she smiled at him.

Sam sighed inwardly as she noticed the sun hit his face right and it made him look even more handsome she continued to eat the food was good and sam smiled.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 am

Casey took another bite of his food, "It is actually been really good, the students seem to be ready to learn." Casey was just glad that he had students to teach.

"I love to teach, just hate the homework that comes with it, you have to make sure they understand the spells." Casey took a drink of his wine.

"So anything else interesting happen this week?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 am

Sam shook her head lightly " Nope nothing interesting, except a couple of students showed up a little late but I didn't take away points" Sam said with a small smile " It seems a lot of students are ready to learn, and the homework doesn't bother me" Sam added with a small shrug.

Sam took a sip of her wine " So where is this ballet at?" Sam asked while looking around Paris she couldn't wait to see Paris at night she smiled and took another sip of her wine.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 am

Casey finished up his plate and looked at the time and it seemed they still had about an hour left.

"The ballet is located a few blocks down the riverfront." Casey smiled

Casey had to laugh a little when she said she loved homework, "Then my dear I will be glad to trade anything and you can grade my homework." Casey looked at her and smile.

"Are you ready for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:53 am

Sam nodded " The riverfront, I have no idea where that is" Sam laughed and she nodded " Sure" she said standing up.

Sam leaned against the table and she waited for Casey, she wondered where all the places in Paris where Sam smiled and watched the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 am

Casey took a hold of Sam's hand and took his wand and cleared away the mess. After Casey cleaned everything up he looked at their hands together and pulled them up to kiss her hand.

"Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?" Casey asked while he was looking at Sam.

Casey turned himself so he could place his arms around Sam to apparated them to the next spot. Casey could not resist the urge to kiss her while he apparated them to an alley near where he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Sam smiled and shook her head slightly " No I haven't seen anything so beautiful" Sam said while looking at him and blushing slightly.

Sam stopped leaning agianst the table so they could apparate and while they apparated, Casey kissed her she smiled and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 am

Casey landed them in an alley right across from the waterfront, good thing he can kiss and concentrate.

Taking her hand he started to walk down the waterfront, "So anything special you want to see while we are here?"

Walking they can see the lights from the city shining on the water, lots of people walking around them and small little shops along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:00 am

Sam smiled as they walked she couldn't believe how beautiful the city was, her mouth was slightly open she was like a little kid in a candy store she had never been anywhere so beautiful.

" Wow" Sam whispered she couldn't believe she was with a handsome man and in a beautiful city she shook her head at his question " Nope not really" She said while still looking around.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 am

Casey and Sam continued to walk down the waterfront checking out some of the vendors that were there.

Casey looked at the time and saw that it was getting close to curtain so he lead her the the opera house and they went and took there seats.

Cinderella was the show that was being performed at this time, once the show was over they walked back outside to the waterfront to look at the moon over the water.

"I had a wonderful time tonight, thank you for your company." Casey said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:03 am

Sam smiled as they walked out the ballet was wonderful, when she looked at the water and the moons reflection she couldn't help but smile " I also had a wonderful time tonight, And I'm glad you invited me" Sam said with a smile she wanted this day to never end.

" So, how about we do this again, next weekend?" Sam asked him while she looked him in the eye's his eye's were so beautiful she couldn't help but fall in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:24 am

Casey turned and looked into Sam's eyes taking her hands into his,

"There is no one else I could have imagined spending the night with than you Sam." Casey smiled as he looked into her eyes.

Casey could not explain what he was feeling, if he told his brother he was having feelings for a girl his brother would probably commit him. Raven boys are suppose to be players not lovers. But then Casey was never like Collin.

"I cannot explain how I can feel this way after a short period of time, but I would love to do something with you every weekend." Casey leaned in and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:33 am

Sam smiled and blushed slightly " I couldn't had pictured spending tonight with anyone else" Sam said honestly she smiled when he kissed her she kissed him back and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sam had never fallen for someone in this short amount of time, Sam pushed the thoughts to the back of her head and she smiled inwardly she couldn't picture spending the rest of the day with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 am

Casey concluded the kiss, "Well I suppose I should get you back before the headmistress begins to worry about you." Casey smiled then apparated them back to Hogwarts.

Walking her back to the castle he stopped at the doors, not wanting to let her go just yet, "So what would you like to do next weekend?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 am

Sam broke away from the kiss and nodded " Yeah I don't want the headmistress to think I was kidnapped" Sam joked when they apparated back to Hogwarts she couldn't help but not want him to go.

Sam shrugged " Whatever you want to do next weekend" Sam said with a smile " As long as I spend time with you I don't care where we are" Sam said blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:57 am

Casey had to smirk at the thought, "Just think if I kidnapped you I wouldn't have to share you with anyone." Casey said giving a little evil laugh.

Casey pulled Sam close to him, "How about you and I just wrapped up in a blanket on a secluded beach somewhere for the whole weekend?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 am

Sam smirked " That sounds like the most perfect weekend ever" Sam said with a smirk she couldn't help but love the idea.

" And if I kidnapped you I wouldn't have to share you with anyone" Sam laughed evily she couldn't help but be in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Casey smiled and kissed her "So its decided, we kidnap each other and get a nice little beach house for the weekend maybe in the Bahamas?"

Casey was looking forward to the weekend if she agreed. "We can even have adjoining rooms if you wish?" Casey did not want her thinking he was pushing her into anything she was not ready for.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Dinner in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner in Paris   Dinner in Paris Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner in Paris

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next