Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Looking in the darkness (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darnell Mann
Darnell Mann

Male Posts : 16

Looking in the darkness (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:29 am

Darnell walked into his normal potions shop schwarz stern tranke it stocked many dark ingrenets which Darnell needed for some of the experiment he was conducting to create a more powerful explosive to take against the enamies the dammed British and there lying ways.
Darnell hated them so much they had destroyed his family killed his uncle and taken his mother thro hatred she had never returned to him or father or even Germany. Darnell hated grew with every British lie about the war and how it began.
Darnell spoke flawless german
" I need some special ingredients today" darnell approached the counter and waited as the old man made his way to the back room Darnell in toe beside him.
" I require a basilisk fank and poison" Darnell knowing potions as he did knew they were only used in wand cores and dark potions.
The old man walked around looking about the room to find the ingredients Darnell requested.
" I will also require the ashwinder eggs" Darnell cressed his arms and waited as he heard another person enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk
French - Halfblood - Leader of Dark Ones

PostSubject: Re: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 am

Dusk was sick of the French potion ingredients suppliers, as none of them seemed to ever have the ingredients she required. Granted, they had plenty of dark ingredients, but they were common dark ones, not pure dark ones for potions that would do horrific things to a persons mind and body. Instead of waste her time with those potion suppliers, she decided to take a little trip to her second favourite country in the world, Germany. She walked down the street, her heels clipping against the cobblestone path. She saw a potions store and took a step inside, pleased as she saw already several ingredients for her Mind Meddling potion. She smirked and walked up to the counter where she saw someone else purchasing items.

She looked at the viles of dragons blood, searching for Australian Opal Dragon blood which was vital to her potion. She continued to walk along, looking through the different ingredients with interest. She grabbed a vile of chimaera scales, before she continued walking along. After she'd collected her ingredients, she went back over to the counter with an assortment of viles in a bag. Suddenly, she saw a very rare ingredient and hurried over to look at it. She was surprised that they even had it, and so eagerly she grabbed it.
Back to top Go down
Darnell Mann
Darnell Mann

PostSubject: Re: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 am

Darnell Was surprised to see some one so attractive in such a dark store most of the pretty women he knew could care less about potions but most of all were turned off by the realities of the dark arts and the war.
Darnell was sure this was her first trip to this store as she was most interested in what she saw and then grab quickly at a blood vile.
" working on something special" Darnell flawless German showed he was a Berlin native well to anyone from Germany.
" if you require anything unusual I'm sure you will find it here" Darnell advised the buatiful lady who gave of the fact that she was not a native of Berlin.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

Dusk's eager searching and examination of the wide variety of ingredients before her was interrupted by the handsome man who had previously stood at the counter. From behind, she couldn't tell if he was good-looking or not but as he spoke to her she grinned and looked him up and down before her gaze settled on his eyes. It took her merely a second before she could respond to his German, not being German herself but being fluent in the language.

"Ah, just a little potion that I can't get the ingredients for back in France. Im sure I will find it here, there is many a rare product that is needed for my potion in here." She beamed at this, glad that she could at least find something of use to her here. "And you, working on anything special?" She returned.
Back to top Go down
Darnell Mann
Darnell Mann

PostSubject: Re: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:00 pm

The young lady took her time to answer him. Darnall did not miss her checking himout. Darnell was Not surprised that she was French.
" yes well some place are better at getting things than other.i'm always working on something" Darnell knew better that to speck to freely to those you do not know especially those from other Countries they could be working for anyone.
" you have come a long way for a potion in this time of war" Darnell decided to smoke out her beliefs before going to far on with this young woman.
" I will be need some Bats wings also sir" Darnell throw in this useless ingredient just if any one was watching him he was a key player in the war after all tho not well know. Darnell intended to fight and die to kill as many of the enemy as he could and he would make what ever dark potions or spells as reqired.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:24 am

Dusk smirked at his cryptic answer. She knew why of course, in the war it was not wise to give away too many details, and even without the war it just wasn't a wise move. Especially not to a stranger, anyway. "Ah, are you a potions teacher or do you just like potions?" Dusk asked with a raised eyebrow. When he hinted about her coming a long way, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms with an indignant look. Many German's were on her side in this darned war, and she had no problem with Germany. She loved the country, in fact, it was wonderfully filled to the bring with dark magic - always something she'd adored. "Well, I don't have a problem with Germany, but I do have one with Britain." Was all Dusk said.

Dusk tilted her head as she wondered what side he was on. Light or Dark? For there were the Light-sided Frenchies that still battled the Light-sided Britain's, and this was was already beginning to confuse her. Why would light fight with light? But this was of no matter to her, as she was on the dark side and found it far more amusing to see the light sides fighting with one another. She would fight with all of Britain, even the dark ones, unless they joined her. She could picture it now, her, overlord of the world and filling it with all the darkness she liked. She pulled out her dagger and fiddled with the blade, flicking it across her palm and admiring the blood. "What side are you on? Dark or light?" She asked in a bored tone, as if she couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Darnell Mann
Darnell Mann

PostSubject: Re: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 am

Darnell was listening as the lady asked about his job which he didn't have one it was not that he was lazy or anything it was just finished a collage and was still looking for a job in his chosen field of potions.
"No not a teacher yet looking for position Just got my degree in potions tho" Darnell was proud that he had a degree in potions he was the first in his family to get a degree.
she when on about liking germany but hatting the British.
"I hate them to. The british alway act so in titled" Darnell only just kept his rage in check as he thought about His mother and her british allies.
she went on to ask him about what side he was on he had never really thought about it Light or dark
"I am on germanys side" Darnell declared
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:52 am

Dusk smiled at him as he explained that he'd received a degree in potions. She'd never want to be a teacher for any reason other than to scare the pancakes out of innocent students with her collection of knives and the strange concoctions that she enjoyed to brew. She moved her hand to a vile labelled 'Human Eyes' and pulled it out curiously, staring at the eyes within. She placed this in her bag as well before she turned back to him. "I've never found the idea of being a teacher appealing." Dusk said with a shrug.

Dusk's eyes lit up when it seemed she had found a kindred spirit. What annoyed her most was exactly what he had just said, the British deemed themselves more worthy and 'royal' then other countries just because they had a blasted Queen. "Yes, they think they are so royal and superior just because they have a Queen." Dusk growled. She raised an eyebrow at that and rested a hand on her hip. "Really? Well, thats a pity." She sighed. It would've been nice to have someone like him among her ranks.
Back to top Go down
Darnell Mann
Darnell Mann

PostSubject: Re: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Darnell was listen to the lovely lady picked up the jar of human eyes.
" we'll I have a very load voice so I think children will listen to me and I am extremely good at potion and as a teacher I can see that young people learn to think the right way about things and the enemy " Darnell made a point of extremely. The lady agreed with his view of the English
" yes they all should die starting with there leaders" Darnell knew if one cut of the head the body will lose control and easly destroyed.
It was at this time the shop man returns with a box that Darnell contained ingredients The new fire based expolsion potion will help destroy the enemy. She advised him that his loyalty to Germany was a shame he guessed this is because of her Frenchness. Darnell turned to the shop man " thank you" turned bact to her " it was a pressure meating you my lady but there is much todo This war will not win itself " Darnell pick up the box and left the shop to head him.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:59 am

Dusk smirked at him as he explained that he had a loud voice, as if that would capture students attention. She really didn't have the patience for children, they set her teeth on edge and made her went to torture them until they lay on the floor, passed out from too much pain. "Well, good luck. I simply have no patience for children." Her lip curled at the thought of teaching a class, simply horrid. "At least you'll be able to teach them something worthwhile. Make sure they learn how to poison Brit's." She smirked, not so high and mighty now! Of course, Dusk had no problem with her own followers in Britain's, but those who weren't her followers annoyed her.

"Not all of them, just the one's who disagree with my views on life," Dusk picked at the dirt under her nails, before she tapped her wand against her nails and they cleaned themselves. She felt her mark burn ice cold and she was glad that he soon excused himself. "Goodbye." She watched as he left, purchased her own items and vanished back to France.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking in the darkness (open)    Looking in the darkness (open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking in the darkness (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1