Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Anne smiled at him. She blushed and looked at her hands. "Thanks." She said smiling at her husband.

"well you know we are in the desert. You might want to fill up." She said thinking of the hot sun. "I'm having the Koshari." She said. thinking that she should try some food from the land.

The waitress, came over and took their order. She was much nicer than the one that seated them. Anne order for herself and let Damien order for himself. "So what are we doing after, what museums are we going to?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Damien thought the Koshari sounded good too, so he decided on the same thing.

"Well we have so many to choose from, and I really want to visits the tombs." Damien said.

"Well we have museums on the history of Egypt, I guess that is a good place to start." Damien said taking a drink.

Damien noticed the waitress was back with their food already, he really loved magic most days.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:25 am

Anne smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a plan." She said with a smiled. She looked over as there food got there and picked up her fork and ate. It was very good, she enjoyed it at least.

"Like it." She asked, before taking a sip of her water. She finished eating and smiled at Damien she wanted to go look at the sites then come back here and have some more fun.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:36 am

Damien finished what was on his plate and seeing that Anne was done he went ahead and paid the bill.

Standing up he put his hand out to help Anne to her feet and they headed out to the first museum.

Walking into this museum you can see many different things about the history of Egypt.

http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~ancient/museum.htm

"Wow, Anne I never realized just how much there was with Egypt history." Damien was holding her hand has they walked the various floors of the museums.

((That way I don't have to describe everything..lol))
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:42 am

Anne smiled as they walked through the place it was huge, adn held so much history. She loved it getting near things and closing her eyes. She saw what had happened and smiled. "Thank you I love it." She said. Holding his hand and squeezing it. She loved all the history but was getting tired of seeing so much of it was wrong. she didn't point it out though, she just shook her head.

when they had seen the whole museum it was late and nearly dark out. She smiled and looked at her Husband. "So what are we going to do now?" She asked wondering if they were just going to back to the hotel. She hoped they were. It was her honeymoon after all.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:46 am

Damien knew it was getting late and they were getting tired, "I say we have had a busy day and we can head back now."

Damien knew there was so much more to do, but it was up to her what she wanted to do. Getting back to the room he opened the door and allowed her to enter first. He went and collapsed on the bed, he didn't realize how worn out his body was. He was not sure if it was all the walking they had done or the extra curricular activities they had done before hand.

"Well that was fun, but what shall we do tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Anne smiled when they got back to the hotel, she was still tired from earlier and all the walking but she still had to smile. "Let's decide in the morning." She said walking over to her suitcase.She went and grabbed something from her bag then vanished into the washroom.

Anne smirked at her reflection. She had packed a lot of racy sleepwear. She loved this piece the best and had saved it for the first night. Even if they didn't have sex he would still like it. It was silver and lacy on the top, with a very low v neck, her breasts barely fit in it. The rest was silk and emerald green, it stopped just after her arse. She thought she looked good, in Slytherin colours, they matched her eyes.

Anne walked out of the bathroom and faked a questioning look. "You like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:05 am

Damien watched Anne dig into her suitcase for something but could not see what it was. He went ahead and got ready for bed and was waiting for Anne in bed when she came out in an outfit that made his mouth water.

Damien got up and walked over to her, almost speechless, "Why did you bother getting dressed at all?" Damien took the moment and kissed each one of her exposed breasts.

"Why did we take this trip, we could have stayed at home and I could have molested you there, just as well." Damien laughed and then picked her up and carried her over to the bed.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Anne smiled at his reaction. It was just what she wanted. "Well you always said I would make a good slytherin. I just thought I'd try the colours out." She said in a fake innocent voice. She then dropped it and added. "I also wanted to see what you would think."

Anne smirked when he carried her to the bed and asked the next question. "Well love that's not all we're going to do. We'll go explore the tombs tomorrow." She said with a smile.

When he set her down on the bed Anne smiled. "No you did all the work this afternoon. It's my turn." With that she stood back up pushed him down and kissed him demanding. She moved from his mouth to his neck and travelled southward. She was glad he slept in just his boxers. When she reached the hem, she looked at him and smirked. She took them off quickly and placed a few licks up his shaft. she took him in her mouth and started to suck.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Damien could do nothing as he watched this beautiful creature push him down on the bed, kissing him like this could be the last time. He started to moan gentle as she started to kiss down his chest. The next thing he knew she stopped, so he looked up at her and watched her smirk.

Damien jumped a little when she jerked off his boxers and was about to ask what she was doing he watched her come up to his member and started to lick it. When she took the whole thing into her mouth he he jerk a little shoving it into her mouth.

Damien was in shock that she had done this, he had never asked her to do it before. He was about to tell her she didn't have to but as she began to suck harder he sucummed to the treatment and could do nothing by moan.

"Anne, Anne, I am about to..." He cut off, the preasure was so much he couldn't speak. But he wanted to warn her, in case she didn't want to gift.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Anne was rather enjoying sucking him off. Every moan and sound he made just aroused her more. She had never done this before but by the sound of it she was doing a good job. She tried her best to make sure he was enjoying himself. She knew he would never ask her to do this, but she felt like it would be the right thing to do. She was glad she did, watching him lose control at her hands made her feel powerful and loved.

When Damien warned her she continued to suck till he came in her mouth. She smiled slightly and swallowed every drop. She removed her mouth and licked him clean. She smiled up at him and wondered what she would do to relieve the tension between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:28 am

Damien watched this beautiful creature drink every last drop of his gift and had to smile when she swallowed and licked him clean. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

He leaned up and pulled her down to him and started to kiss her tasting himself on her lips. He flipped her over and began to take off the lovely green thing she was wearing. He was planting kisses to every spot he uncovered, until he had it completely off of her.

"Well since you gave me such a nice treatment maybe I should do the same to you." Damien smirk then took his mouth and began to lick her special area.

Licking the special button trying to help relive the pressure he knew was there. Feeling her began to squirm he held her legs tight with his arms. Licking softly and with a little speed.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:52 am

Anne smiled as he kissed her. He began to remove her, well she didn't know what to call it. She moaned a bit when he kissed spots that he uncovered. She gasped as he moved between her legs. She really wasn't expecting him to do the same for her. She shifted her hips trying to get him to reach her magic spot. He held her still and she could do nothing but sit there and moan.

She reached down and grabbed his hair trying to make him reach where she wanted. She let go as a wave of pleasure washed over her. "Oh god! yes! right there." She screamed as he found the spot. She could feel herself reaching the edge. "So close, oh..." She breathed. She felt and orgasm washed over her. She screamed his name as she came.

Anne reached down and kissed him softly. "I love you." She said to him and kissed him again with more passion, tasting herself. She pulled back slightly. "Promise me something." She asked him. "No matter what happens, never let me go. Never let me push you away again." She said to him looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:31 am

Damien smirked as she screamed his name, he sucked up all the juices she omitted.

She pulled him up too her and asked him to promise that he would never let her go and never let her push him away.

"Of course Anne, I love you with all my heart and I have waited all these years you are never leaving me again." Damien leaned in and kissed her and now he was ready to perform again for her.

He slipped his member back in her wet and awaiting orifice, and starting pounding her with abandon. With each thrust he was screaming.."Mine, Mine, Mine. And don't you ever forget it." He leaned down and kissed her and he started to feel his completion coming on.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 am

Anne smiled and kissed him again. She loved hearing that he loved her and would never let her push him away. It meant so much to her. She felt herself getting wet once again, with their tongues engaging in a fierce battling for dominance.

He slipped in her and she groaned, shifting slightly so the position was changed. There was more friction, she was tighter around him, and every thrust felt better. She was soon screaming with pure ecstasy. "Yes, fuck yes. I'm yours." She moaned. She could feel her climax coming and soon reached it at the same time as him. She kissed him with as much passion as she could muster. She looked into his grey eyes and while they were still one said. "I love you, and you're mine, forever." She kissed him again and held him close, never wanting to let go again.

Anne was tired from everything she had done that day. She loved Damien with all her heart. In her mind he was the only man she had ever slept with. He was without a doubt the only man she had made love to. She knew that was not the case with him. She was fine with the fact that he had sex with Tessa. Hell they were married at the time. However she couldn't help but wonder how she matched up. She felt the passion and the desire that could not compare, but did he?
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:07 am

Damien listened to her tell him how much she loved him and that he was hers forever. She was the perfect woman in all areas.

"Please don't worry I can see it written all over your face, you topped Tessa in all ways." Damien smiled and he looked over at Anne her beautiful hair flowing down barely covering her exposed breast.

Damien leaned in and kissed her. "Tessa never once gave me a blow job" He smiled then laid on the pillow with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:34 am

Anne looked at Damien. She smiled at him he could read her like an open book. "You always know what I'm thinking don't you?" She asked him with a smirk. "Well I hope you can keep up with me, I could do that every night." She said to him honestly. She was in shape and loved him enough that no matter how long they lived she could never get tired of it.

Anne smirked at him and laid down next to him cuddling into him. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it." She said smiling. "Anyway I probably would have given you one back in school if you asked. I was a horny teenager." Thinking about the time that she had seriously considered taking Xander up on his offer for no strings attached sex. She never had, but she had thought about it.

She was really thinking about the old days when they were young. She remembered seventh year when they had gone swimming while Tessa was with her father. She smiled thinking about that day, it was right before grad.

They were swimming in the lake, she had grown into her body nicely. She had curves, a nice arse and nice breasts. She had wanted to display them so she wore a bikini. They were just playing and messing around. She dived down into the deeper water and her top came off. She didn't notice till she was above water and exposed. She quickly cover them with her hands, but she knew he had seen. She turned red and ran out of the water to where her clothes were and left him there still waist deep in the lake.

Anne wondered what he had thought. Sure she was a bit more developed now but in essence she was the same. Had he thought her beautiful back than. Her mind wondered to what he had done after she ran off. She had her eyes closed with her head resting on his chest. She soon fell asleep dreaming about the past.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Damien rolled onto his side so he could look at Anne, "I can take anything you could dish out, but if we keep this up we might have another child." Thinking about the fact that he had not used to contraception charm on her.

Damien had to laugh when she talked about blowing him in school, "Yeah I could really seeing that happening, we barely got time alone as it was."

Damien started to remember the time right before graduation when Tessa was gone and they went swimming

Damien was playing with her hair as he talked "Remember that time before graduation we went swimming and your top fell off and you took off running. I really wished you could have stayed, I wanted you so bad that day." Damien sighed, she had been so beautiful that day, especially missing her top. "I would had convinced you to stay with me if you would had stayed and I would have broken Tessa heart right then and there."

Damien kissed her and then laid down and pulled her close to him and feel asleep, they had a busy day that day.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Anne smiled she had always wanted children. She loved them she thought she was a good mother.

Anne sighed lightly. She really wished she had figured it out that she loved him back then. She most like wouldn't have been taken at all, and she would be at home with her husband their kids in bed.

She smiled and nodded slightly. She had been thinking abut it. She wished she had stayed. She could have been with her soul mate so much earlier and been happy a long time ago instead of just now.

Anne curled up closer to him and slept all night having vivid dreams of the happy days with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 am

Damien sighed when he could feel the sun coming in the window which caused him to roll over and see his beautiful wife sleeping very soundly. He removed some hair that was against her face and then began to give her kiss on her closed eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." Damien smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Anne felt the sun on her back but ignored it. She was still sleeping soundly. She smiled as she felt a light kiss. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her husband. She smiled at him and stretched. "Morning." She said looking at the clock, it was ten. "Well this is what it's like to sleep in to ten." She joked and smiled wider.

Anne climbed out of bed and moved to the bathroom for a shower.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Damien had not even realized what time it was when she said it was 10 he groaned a little when she moved out of bed. He was enjoying the warmth of her body. He watched her go towards the shower and knew he needed one as well.

Walking into the shower he climbed in behind her and placed his arms around her then kissing her shoulder.

"You know I was very comfortable until you moved." As he kissed her other shoulder
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:09 am

Anne smiled and turned around to face him in the shower. She wrapped her hands around his neck. "Sorry love, what can I do to make it up to you?" She asked him smirking slightly. "Wait I know." She said with an even bigger smirk.

Anne moved her arms from around his neck, she replaced her hands with her lips and kissed down his chest. "You want me to go on?" She asked seductively. Without waiting for an answer she placed a few wet licks on his shaft teasing the rest with her fingers. She looked up to meet his eyes. "You want this?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 am

Damien had to smirk as she kissed down his chest and moving down towards his awaiting member.

"I might always want that, but you know dear.." Damien sucked in a breathe as she licked him a little.

"We will never go anywhere today if you keep that up." Damien smiled, not really fighting her actions.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:43 am

Anne smiled again and smirked up at him. "Well it's still early" She smirked. She licked him again. She took as much as she could in her mouth, she teased the rest with her fingers. Anne felt herself get wet as she fucked him with her mouth. She wondered if he was watching her but either way. She had to do something about it.

She moved her free hand down her body and caressed her breasts. She moved her hand further and stopped between her legs. She started to touch herself causing her to moan slightly while still blowing him. She twirled her tongue trying to make him cum.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next