Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Hard days, tough nights (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

Female Posts : 86

Hard days, tough nights (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hard days, tough nights (Open)   Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Athena walked into the pub she had found some days before. She wondered how she hadn't noticed it before. It was very beautiful and cozy. She walked inside and saw that there weren't many people, just a couple sitting in a corner, a man sitting by the bar and some girls near the couple in the corner. Athena smiled, a bit pleased to see that it was calm. Well, it was Thursday. Not that many people would be out.

Athena walked over to one of the windows and looked out. Then a waiter walked over to her with a smile on his face. "And what can I get you?" he asked politely.

Athena sighed and thought about it. She shouldn't drink too much alcohol tonight, but she could afford a beer. She said her order and then pulled up her bag on the chair next to her, rummaging through it, finding the right files. She dragged them up; schedules for the year of lessons doomed to come. She was still excited to be a teacher, but the stress with Deva and her kept her on edge, and she was wary of everything she did and everyone she spoke to.

She sighed, and looked at the door as it opened. A person walked in and over to the bar. Athena had never seen the person before. She wondered what the chances were to meet a person she knew in this pub when she leaned over the paper and got completely lost in what to do for the next seven years of practice.
Back to top Go down
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Hard days, tough nights (Open)   Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Belleà walked inside the Pub that she had just noticed the day before. As she walked in, she saw only a few people. One of them, she noticed, was a Beauxbatons Educator, although she couldn't remember where she has seen her.

Walking to where the woman was sitting, she sighed. "Bonjour," she said to the woman. "Is this seat taken?" Belleà asked. She sat down anyways.

"Have we met before? You seem so familiar, although I just... couldn't remember where I've met you," she smiled. "I am Belleà de Cendres, by the way." Belleà glanced at the other woman's paper, then looked up again as a waiter came by. "Would you like anything?" the waiter said nicely. "I think I'll have some beer." she said. The waiter nodded, leaving them once more to a quiet environment.

Belleà had none much to do at Beauxbatons, since no one takes any trips to the Library. At times, she sits on her chair at the library, wondering when would anyone ever go there. She rarely saw the outside world, and so she decided that she would take a break for a while and go to the Une Pub Plein de Charme.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Hard days, tough nights (Open)   Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:12 pm

Athena looked up as a woman greeted her and smiled. She felt as though she had seen her before. When she asked if she could sit, she made a gesture to the chair, even though the woman had already sat down.

"I think I've met you at Beauxbatons. My name is Athena Gaunt," she said kindly and reached out a hand. She knew she had seen the woman before, but couldn't quite place it.

Then the waiter came over and she ordered a beer. It gave Athena some time to place her and she snapped her fingers. "The library. You're the librarian," she said with a big smile.

"I'm an educator myself, for Dueling and Flying," Athena then said, "And I remember stopping by the library to get a book on a very old broom type that isn't made anymore and I saw you there."

She smiled, feeling a bit pleased with the fact that she remembered where she had seen the woman before. She was usually so poor at remembering things. She took a sip from her beer. "So, do you like it at Beauxbatons?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

PostSubject: Re: Hard days, tough nights (Open)   Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:06 am

Bellea smiled as she took Athena's hand and shook it. Then she nodded when Athena said she was the librarian. "Yes, I am," she said, simply. "My daughter is in your class, I think? She's Verea de Cendres."

"Oh, yes. I remember that day you borrowed that book." she said, recalling that day that Athena went to the library to borrow a book. She smiled back as she took a sip from her own beer. Then she nodded, "Yes, I like it very much. Still the same from when I was younger. But there are a few things that are different..." Bellea said.

She sighed and took another sip of her beer. She was finally relieved that she could have some time somewhere else besides the Beauxbatons' Library.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Hard days, tough nights (Open)   Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Athena beamed. "Exactly! I didn't know she was your daughter. She's really quite wonderful," she said happily.

She smiled. "Yes. And I think I have to pay the library a visit and give the book back again. I think I've held on to it for too long now," she said apologetically.

Athena hadn't gone at Beauxbatons when she was young, but Hogwarts. "I wouldn't know. I went to Hogwarts, actually. But then I found that Britain wasn't the place for me and I moved here, to France. And I don't think I've ever regretted that decision," she said softly. She really loved France. It was the only country she truly wanted to be a part of.

"But what has changed?" Athena asked. There was something about the way Bellea said it that put Athena on edge. She didn't know why, though.
Back to top Go down
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

PostSubject: Re: Hard days, tough nights (Open)   Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:33 pm

"Yes, she is, but I don't think she's been participating. She's getting really frustrated since she isn't as punctual like she used to be," Belleà said and chuckled softly. "She thinks she always has to be the first to be here, or in passing this and that... she's really intelligent, but sometimes I wonder about her."

Belleà listened as Athena spoke. But when she heard that Athena used to go to Hogwarts, it seemed like everything around her stopped. Green light. Incantations. Corpses. The memory came back to her in an instant.

She remembered that it was now the present and she should forget her past. "Oh, what?" she said silently. "Oh. Well... I'm not sure if things have changed. But for me, there's a different feeling around here. It's hard to explain, but... it's just... different." she stopped speaking. Belleà was starting to feel uncomfortable. She didn't usually speak her thoughts to anyone.

She smiled softly and tried to relax. "Enough about my crazy thoughts," she said, laughing quietly, "What about you? How was it... at... at Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: Hard days, tough nights (Open)   Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Athena shook her head. "She isn't that bad. Actually, I rather think some of that is my own fault. The classes just run by so quickly that I barely have time to start them. It's horrible," she said hopelessly, "But I'll get it together when I get into the routine."

The flash in Belleà's eyes when she said Hogwarts was evident and something weird seemed to happen. When Belleà then talked about the change, it seemed like she got really uncomfortable. "Right, well, things does change. Sometimes for the better or the worse. What do you think about the change that happened? Was it a good change or a bad change?" Athena asked curiously.

When Belleà then brought up Hogwarts again, the weird look was back. "Ehm, well, I enjoyed going there for a while. Then people learned I was the heir of Slytherin and that I talked parseltongue. Everyone stayed away from me after that," she said with a shrug, "I've long come over that and I know now that if people are going to pester me about my legacy, then they're not worth my time."
Back to top Go down
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

PostSubject: Re: Hard days, tough nights (Open)   Hard days, tough nights (Open) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 am

"Well, she'll be fine when the time comes. I'm sure." Belleà said and smiled. She nodded as she listened to what Athena was saying. Her eyes started to look around. She was lost in thoughts. She looked up, noticing that Athena was finished speaking. "Yes, well... I'm not very sure. It's not like I know everything. But, honestly, I think it's only for the good." she said quietly.

She could feel that Athena was curious about things. It was making Belleà a bit uncomfortable, but no one could avoid curiosity. She nodded after Athena finished speaking.

"There's nothing wrong with being the heir of Slytherin," Belleà said softly, "But that's what I think. Maybe people don't think being a parseltongue is a normal thing. Or maybe they're just scared. Whatever reason, I don't think it's really bad." She forgot all about her beer. Taking it, she took a few sips.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard days, tough nights (Open)   Hard days, tough nights (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard days, tough nights (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1