Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Resting (Dani and Basil)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre
French - Halfblood - Eponette Second Year

Female Posts : 84

Resting (Dani and Basil) Empty
PostSubject: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:37 am

Danielle walked through the forest that she knew led to L'arbre Secret. She had been there many times to think. It was rather relaxing. The wind was blowing softly, rustling her hair slightly. She sighed and looked around when she came to the fields and saw the big tree. She couldn't quite see why it was so secret, but she figured that maybe it was muggle repellent or something. She walked all the way over to it and leaned against the tree trunk, sitting down.

She took some deep breaths and started emptying her head of emotions and thoughts, just like her parents asked her to. Then she heard something. It sounded like footsteps, but she wasn't a hundred percent sure. She turned her head to see if she saw anyone.

"Hello?" she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Destry
Basil Destry
French - Pureblood - Avis Second Year

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:45 am

Basil's footsteps crunched over the leaf litter as he made his way around the large trunk of L'arbe Secret. His hands were shoved deep in his pockets and his eyes were trained on his feet. He watched with interest as his feet slowly crumpled the dying leaves. It was quite fascinating really.

It was fascinating, until someone called out and his head shot up, one eyebrow raised. Basil hadn't expected anyone else to be here! This was his place... right? "Hello?" he called timidly in reply.

Just then, he rounded the final bend of the gigantic tree and slammed right into a blonde girl about his age. He staggered back a few steps and almost fell over. Leaning on the tree for support, he un-dizzified his senses and stood up, blinking. "Are you alright?" he asked carefully, extending a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:12 pm

When Dani heard a 'hello' back, she quickly turned to her left, knowing the person would come from there, but in the turn, she went straight into him and stumbled backwards, falling down. She blinked and then looked up at the guy who had managed to keep his balance.

She shook her head slightly. "I'm fine, no worries," she said calmly, taking his hand and raising up.

She then smiled slightly. "I didn't know many people came here," she said softly, "I'm Danielle, Danielle Lefevre."
Back to top Go down
Basil Destry
Basil Destry

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 am

"Okay, sorry about that, again. I didn't see you there," he said, a small grin starting to grace his face.

Basil nodded. She must've thought this was her special place too. It seemed they already had a few things in common. "Neither did I, until you I thought I was the only one who knew about this tree. It's a rather sentimental place, don't you think?"

He smiled warmly. "Great to meet you, Danielle. I'm Basil Destry," he held out his hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Danielle shook her head. "No, not at all, it's fine," she said, but she was glad she finally met someone around her age that seemed to have manners.

Danielle looked up at the tree and she felt that he was right. It was sentimental. It was so easy to think around it, and you felt so at ease.

"Indeed, it is very sentimental and peaceful. The world seems great from this place," Danielle said slowly, softly.

She turned and leaned against the tree, looking at him from her side. She then reacted as she always did when he called her 'Danielle'.

"Please, call me Dani," she said with a smile.

Then she took his hand. "It's great meeting you too, Basil. Pray, are you attending Beauxbatons?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Basil Destry
Basil Destry

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:23 am

Basil nodded, looking up at the great tree's canopy. He then brought his gaze back to Dani and smiled a smile that crinkled his eyes. "Okay, Dani," he said.

Basil shook her hand firmly. "You can call me Baz, if you'd like. And yeah, I'm going to Beauxbatons. Got my letter a month ago," he boasted, proud.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Dani smiled and nodded approvingly when he called her Dani. She leaned her head a bit more back, feeling somewhat tired. She then smiled to him.

"All right, Baz," she said and then giggled, "I got mine a month ago too. I'm really looking forward to going there, but I have a feeling I've already made myself an enemy..."

Her thoughts drifted to that spoiled brat she had met in the library and shuddered slightly. She had been so spoiled it was almost unnerving. How people could be so... well, bitchy was beyond Danielle. She could be like that too, but only to pretend to be like that so she could match their annoying attitude.
Back to top Go down
Basil Destry
Basil Destry

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Baz smiled genuinely at Dani. "Same, it sounds pretty mad." Then he caught on to her last comment, and his smiled faded a bit. "Really? That's too bad. Who is it - if you don't mind me asking?"

Biting his lip, he sat down on one of the giant roots sticking up from the ground. "Have a seat, it's much more comfy," Basil told his new friend with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Danielle shrugged. "I don't really know what her name was. She was a pampered child, at least. She was pretty rude, and, well, one of my own weaknesses is to be rude to those who are rude to me. Though to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness when it comes to emotions," she said with a small smile.

She grinned and sat down, leaning against the trunk of the tree, feeling extremely comfortable. She then turned her head towards him. "So, which house do you wish to be in?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Destry
Basil Destry

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 am

Basil nodded. That was what a lot of people did, including his little sister. "My sister and I are like that sometimes," he confessed with a sheepish smile.

"Oh, me? I'm not sure. I guess Avis would be fun. I don't really know a lot about the houses though. What about you?" Basil asked Dani with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:34 am

Danielle giggled a bit at that. However, it was a bit more different between brothers and sisters. That was practically human nature. Danielle sometimes really wanted a sister, but she had a feeling that if she had one, that sister would have the same powers as Dani, and she wouldn't wish something like that on anyone. She truly hated them...

She got out of her thoughts and heard Baz tell her about Avis. Danielle actually knew a lot about the houses, and though Avis wasn't the nicest one, at least it wasn't Renard. "I'm hoping for Eponette, but I don't know. I think I might actually be in Renard, however much I don't want to be," she said slowly.

She honestly didn't want anything to do with that house. It was pretty clear to her that Renard was the worst house at Beauxbatons, and she didn't know if she was good or bad, really, with what she always saw, and what she continued to see.
Back to top Go down
Basil Destry
Basil Destry

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:26 am

"What's wrong with Renard?" Basil asked slowly, a frown creasing over his features in confusion. He didn't understand - were there certain reputations surrounding the houses? He didn't want to be in one that was considered bad.

Basil laid his head back against the trunk, his smile creeping back into his face. "Are you excited, Dani? I'm excited. I can't wait for term to start."
Back to top Go down
Danielle Lefevre
Danielle Lefevre

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:38 am

Danielle sighed. "A bunch of things really. They're pretty much were the evil ones go. Or, not evil, evil. But I'd never trust a person from Renard. Like Avis, they do what they have to do to get what they want, but unlike Avis, Renard has no limit. They're deceitful and ... Well, you get my point. And to every rule there is an exception, so some of them might be kind," she said with a shrug.

She really didn't want to be in Renard, but she supposed that if she did become one of them, she would be that exception. She would never do anything to hurt people, unless they were pretty cruel themselves. But she had to smile when Bas asked if she was excited. Despite the slight terror of what might pass, she was undeniably excited.

"I can't describe how excited I am. Truly. Just to get away from this place and into a world like that. I can't imagine how much fun it will be there," she said with a big grin.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting (Dani and Basil)   Resting (Dani and Basil) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resting (Dani and Basil)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1