Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A mysterious student (open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A mysterious student (open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A mysterious student (open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A mysterious student (open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A mysterious student (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A mysterious student (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A mysterious student (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A mysterious student (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A mysterious student (open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A mysterious student (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape
British - Halfblood - Slytherin Second Year

A mysterious student (open) Empty
PostSubject: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:26 am

Silvanus was a student she transfer from another school she had want to get out that one school she had been at she had hate there. She complain she hardly any friends and she did not want to be there because they where Germany she was having harder time making friends.

After so many arguing and with her mother and father that is she was able to go hogwart they finally gave in. But then only one problem remain she gotten sort into slytherin which was her mother and father worst nightmare because she did not want her to be in that house and well they where afraid history would repeat itself that sortie of thing Servius Snape was kill by the one who could not be kill. It had taken forever that is and she is quiet that is and she gotten uniform and they where with slytherin and such things.

She took a seat she was looking down one Snape book of the potion and such things she was studying quietly the words and what not as she look down at the book what was written where side note on how do it because he was potion master in this school long ago that is.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:52 am

Olivia just got back from a walk. It was a really good walk since she got to take some photos of the castle ground. She went down the dungeons where the Slytherin common room was and went inside.

She saw a girl that she never met before reading. Must be new she thought. Olivia decided to go and say hi and maybe get to know the girl a little more.

She walked up to the girl and said "Hi, you must be new here. I'm Olivia," she said holding out her hand. "And you are?" Olivia asked.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Silvanus was just seating around that was it and she gotten quiet as she seating there with the book in one hand.She was seating there in room reading up on potions and what not.

She heard footsteps coming near her as she seat there reading a book of some sortie. That was it she look back down at the book that was it and she look up as Oliva made her way over to her.

She was a bit new and she was transfer student of another school."Hi. I'm Silvanus Snape."She took the women hand and she look back at the women that is and shake her hand.She wait the shock that of her last name. Then she look down at the book she was reading.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:38 am

"Oh you're a Snape? That's pretty cool," Olivia smiled. She heard of the name Snape before and she didn't really mind. She's not the type that judge people.

She took a seat next to Silvanus and smiled. "so, tell me about yourself," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Silvanus was seating there quietly when she mention being a Snape that is. Oh least he did not accused her of killing Dumbledore that was it. Most of her parent fear that would happened that is. Hmm? What to talk about that is? She gotten quiet she was thinking that is.

She gotten quiet what was talking about her parent and her father just happened to be a Snape with the last name. "Well my parent moved to Germany for a bit. I went to school there. I hate it because I had no friends. Then after I fuss with my father Arcus on how don't have any Germany.He finally said yes.Well most people in Germany seem to be stuck up that is most I meet are stuck little world. That there where no room for even me.That was original from England.So anyway you probably want to hear about myself hmm? What is that you want to know? I am going to enjoy potion and dark arts. "

As she was seating there a strange looking dog came over to Silvanus that look liked Wolf came seat her head on her lap. She stroke it head she was rather quiet that is.She was so quiet that is she look down at the dog she was quiet that is.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:05 am

Olivia felt bad for Silvanus because she didn't have any friends. Olivia have felt that way before and she wants to help. "I know how you feel. I didn't have any friends when I first got here but the people here are friendly so I'm sure you'll make more friends here. I can be your friend too," Olivia smiled

"That's good. I'm not really a fan of potions but the pfofessors here are really nice and helpful," she said. "Well, what do you like to do on your free time?" Olivia asked.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Silvanus was quiet as he seating there she often thought things out that is.She was listening to her go on about what the women was saying that is.When she was listening to her about how what she was saying that is. She was quiet and she listen to what she was saying as she pet her dog unless you count the dog she had with her that was her friend.

"Well I listen to music. I also liked to play with my dog and also I likes to go plays and go movies and go shopping.That about it I liked to do alot of things in my free time." She remark to the women and she was quiet wondering what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:44 am

Olivia was listening to what Silvanus was saying. She seems like a pretty normal person. Olivia smiled. "That's cool. I love watching movies as well. We could go together some time. I don't really have a dog since my brother's allergic to it but they are adorable," she smiled. "I'm only allowed to have cats," Olivia said.

"So, how do you like it here so far?" Olivia asked.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Silvanus well did you expect her to be liked Servus Snape. No in some way she was some what liked him. In other way she was not liked him. She was a bit bookish when it came to stuff.When it came to discrimination she had none. She would not have such things. She could not wait till class start she look forward to it and what not looking back at him. "It okay. I can't wait till we have classes. So I can meet other student body in here at hogwarts." She made that remark and what not about it listening to her go on about it.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:49 am

"That's good. You'll love it here once you've gotten to meet more people and the professors are very nice and helpful," she smiled.

"So what is your dog's name?" she asked looking at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:48 am

She gave a nice smiled and she nod her head."Well one of my relative used to work at hogwart. I been told that is."She was quiet listening to her go on that is."Her name is Athena."She look back at him and such things and what not looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:12 am

"Oh that's cool," Olivia said smiling. "Athena is a nice name. I love stories about the ancient greek," Olivia said excitedly. "They're so interesting and it's fun to learn more about them."

Olivia was curious as to what classes did Silvanus like. "So what classes did you sign up for?" Olivia asked
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 pm

"Yeah I liked there names.I also find interesting that I name Roman gods and goddess interesting as well." She gave a nod at him and such thing she look back at him with a light smiled of his own."I sign up for defend against the darkart,charms, potions and history of magic."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:34 am

"Yeah their stories are amazing. My favourite is about Athena cursing Medusa," Olivia said.

"Cool, we have charms together," Olivia said smiling."What is your favourite subject?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Silvanus found there myth interesting nothing she read so many goddess and gods."I liked one about Daphne and Apollo." She pause awhile in thought listening to women go on about it. "Yeah I am glad I know there in school.I liked defends against the dark art. I also liked other subjects too." She said with a light smiled listening to the both of them listening to her.

Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:27 am

"That one is cool too," Olivia smiled.

"I like it too," Olivia smiled. So have you explored around the castle? It's fun. The gardens are nice and the quidditch pitch is beautiful," Olivia said.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious student (open)   A mysterious student (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A mysterious student (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1