Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy
Founder / Retired Administrator

Female Posts : 811

There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) Empty
PostSubject: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:05 am

Alcyone adored this club, even though it was in one of the worst places it could be. She didn't care much for Knockturn alley, nor the hungry looks she got from disturbingly creepy old men. She hated the way they seemed to undress her with their eyes, but she ignored them best she could and wore large cloaks that covered her body so they didn't have anything to tempt them. She could remember being brought down here by her French tutor when she was younger, and that was the first time she'd experienced the un-pleasant looks.

Alcyone was relieved when she finally reached the club and she stepped into its warmth with a relieved smile. It was far too classy and cool for such a place as Knockturn alley, but it meant that it wasn't so crowded in there that one would feel claustrophobic. She sat down at the brightly lit club bar and ordered a bottle of firewhisky to drink by herself. She handed over the galleons required for the drink and took a large gulp of it, enjoying the burning feeling down her throat.

Her life over the past few weeks had been shit. She now had three children, two of which weren't even two her husband-at-the-time but rather a complete stranger. She let her head fall against the counter and sighed. Now, she was divorced because she'd fallen out of love with the man that had alway been there for her. It was hard to relax when all you could think about was this burning guilt building up inside of you.
Back to top Go down
https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net
Arthur Doyle
Arthur Doyle

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:15 am

'Nothing like a good cup of firewhiskey' he thought to himself satisfied at the drink.

Arthur put his glass down and winced at the deliciously warm taste the slid down his throat. He loved his alcohol, it brought him almost as much pleasure as the rest of his actions. He smirked at the thought. His life was a bachelor's dream; no responsibilities, not a care in the world, and the joy of youth. His job was great, he was in the best shape of his life and he looked good if he dared say. Nothing was wrong with his life and that's how he liked it.

He enjoyed his lifestyle; bed hopping was an art form in his head, and usually he forgot about whatever blond or brunette he ended up with the night before. He'd be nice about it, put a rose on their bed before getting the hell out of the damn place and leaving no traces of him ever being there. He hated mornings, especially with someone beside you in bed, he wasn't a sharer. There was only one instance where he blearily remembered a golden haired woman who was almost comforting enough that he wanted to stay there. But then again he was super sloshed and couldn't really say that he was in the right state of mind. She was a hell of a shag, too bad she disappeared and he hated commitment or else it would have been fun to see how it would go.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:21 am

Alcyone could feel herself slowly slipping down into that dark, dark abyss of self-loathing once more. She rolled her eyes at her own despairing thoughts, but continued to think hateful things about herself. Capella, so innocent and beautiful deserved a better mother than her.

A mother who would be a good role model, who would be faithful to her husband. But Alcyone had been drunk, and he'd had the most brilliant, intense eyes she'd ever seen. They were filled with humour and lust, and she hadn't been looked at like that for a while. That was her downfall, the alcohol and the longing to be desired.

She knew why she'd fallen out of love with her husband. Because that night had been... well, she'd only ever had sex with her husband before him, but in comparison he'd been amazing. She shook her head and lifted herself up, trying to at least hold some dignity as she let her cloak slip onto the floor. Damn, she wanted some man to try it so she could beat the hell out of them.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Doyle
Arthur Doyle

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:26 am

Oh the golden haired woman, now she was wild. He wondered what ever happened to her, she had mentioned unintelligible things, but then again he wasn't listening he was busy with other things...he had priorities after all. Even if it had been a year, when he was alone, he'd simply think about her, and let out a wolfish smile at the great memories. He thought she was married, or something, he remembered a ring, that's about it.

He sighed and took in the room, same old same old. He saw old faces, the drunktards that were here for the same cheap moonshine, then women looking for improve their 'business' never been there, would never do that. And lastly his eyes landed one one certain person. Well wasn't she a sight to see. She was pretty, her hair flashed something in his memories but came up empty, after all it was too much of a coincidence. He signaled the waiter and told him to send her a bottle on his behalf.

Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 am

Alcyone pursed her lips and downed her fire whisky, quickly ordering another one. She was ready to get smashed tonight, probably have ANOTHER drunken one night stand - she didn't even fucking care anymore. She just wanted to let go of her regrets, her anger, her pain, the guilt, she just wanted to have fun. She skulled the other fire whisky and enjoyed the burning sensation as it slid down her throat. She shivered slightly and rested her arms on the counter.

She was about to order another drink, wanting to be drunk already. She could feel the relaxing affects of the alcohol already. She completely ignored one man as he approached her. "Piss off." She growled. He raised his eyebrows and smiled crookedly, but she pulled her wand out of her boot and twirled it around her hands. He rolled his eyes and walked away. "The man over there ordered this bottle for you." The bartender handed her the bottle and she raised her eyebrows, looking over at the person he pointed out. Something flickered inside of her. She knew him, but from where?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Doyle
Arthur Doyle

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:21 am

Arthur raised his glass and let out a slow smirk. She was drinking her bottle like if it was her last. Or if she wanted to drown in her emotions. Probably the second one, he thought with a chuckle. These woman were always the best, the most emotional. At the moment she looked like an angry drunk. Angry drunks that were flirted with enough turned out to be the best kind of sex. Angry sex was the best, usually filled with resentment and bruises the next day. He licked his lips at the thought.

She was feisty he could tell and she intrigued him. Getting up, he walked over to her table and sat across from her, letting out a charming smile.

"What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:27 am

Alcyone decided to just drink the bottle he'd sent her and she un-screwed the lid, taking a chug straight from the bottle. It's not like she had to up-hold any sort of social standings here, anyway, this was a club full of dirty sluts and men willing to fuck anyone. They were all scumbags, and she couldn't care less. She took another sip from the bottle and let her eyes shut as she enjoyed the feeling of it sliding down her throat. Merlin, she hadn't been out for a drink in a long time, she'd really missed it.

For a moment, an image flashed through her mind of Capella asking her what she was doing, but she pushed it away. Her daughter would never see her like this. Never.

Her head snapped up and her eyes narrowed at the man who'd sent her the bottle. He was vaguely familiar. "I intend to get drunk, like everybody else at this fucking bar. Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Doyle
Arthur Doyle

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:55 am

Arthur chuckled, yes, she was vicious. But that intrigued him, what other girl wouldn't be putting up the sweet act. She looked like a biter, and he leaned back watching her chug the bottle. Not the classiest act in the world, but she was pretty enough where she could pull it off.

Something flashed behind her eyes and she pushed the bottle away from her almost disgusted. She really wanted to get sloshed, that much was obvious from how she chugged it like water. He simply admired her, she was a beauty; a beauty that enjoyed torturing herself it seemed.

He simply let out another charming smile and leaned on the table, comfortable despite the uncomfortable aura she was sending.

"You can get to know me if you'd like" he replied with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Alcyone secretly revelled in the looks that he was receiving from several of the men. Sure, she wouldn't give any of them tr time of day, but after the shittiest few months of her life it was a nice feeling to be appreciated by a male audience. She smirked and took another chug from the bottle. Damnit why couldn't she just be drunk already?

She didn't want to think about the disappointment that would linger in her daughters eyes if she ever happened upon her mother at a time like this. Alcyone just wanted to be drunk off her arse, maybe fuck another guy and feel even more terrible tomorrow. Merlin, she just didn't care anymore. She was so tired of pretending she was okay. She was tired of helping everyone out, but when she needed them? They weren't around.

"Actually, I wouldn't like." she raised her eyebrows, her tone laced with venom.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Doyle
Arthur Doyle

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:33 am

Arthur leaned back against the booth wondering what the hell was wrong with this woman. She was poison, she was beautiful and alluring, but had one hell of an attitude. Shame, such a waste of a good body.

Her vulnerability, though, was surprising. So much venom thrown at him, and her words went to try and bite right through the jugular. He let out a smile, ignoring how bitter she was. Well the darker the tunnel, the outcome seems sweeter, plus he wasn't a quitter. He wasn't one before and wouldn't start now.

He had captured a woman before, similar to her, except she was drunk out of her mind, and kept mumbling about not being loved, being neglected and how tired she was. He had nurtured her, and in that one night, he cherished every inch of her, and worshiped her until the sun rose. He let out a lazy smile at the memory, a good time, a very good time.

"So pretty, yet so deadly" he purred out seeing her drink once more. "I'm Arthur"
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:07 am

Alcyone grit her teeth together, feeling the burning in her throat again from downing a bottle of firewhisky as quickly as she had. Others would beg to differ, but the feeling was something that Alcyone greatly enjoyed. She sighed heavily and pushed her hair back from her face.

Alcyone frowned as he smiled at her venomous, angry words. What the fuck was wrong with him? And yet, somehow she felt a strange pull towards him, like she knew him very well. She studied him again, closer this time. She definitely knew him, he was just too familiar for her to brush it off as a weird sense of deja vu.

Her memory was screaming at her, she knew it was right in front of her face who he was, but she just couldn't for the life of her force herself to actually remember. She pursed her lips and tilted her head slightly to the side. Her eyes swept over him, trying to bring forth the memory. She felt her cheeks flush slightly, damn he was attractive.

"Pretty?" She raised her eyebrows at his boldness. "I suppose I should say thanks. Thanks?" She placed her drink down. "Mia." She lied swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Doyle
Arthur Doyle

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:16 am

Arthur let out another charming smile once he noticed her flush. Whether it was because of her drinking the whiskey like a fucking sailor, or the fact that she liked the compliment, he liked her blushing. He lifted his glass and drank it slowly, unlike her, he wanted to have some sense of logic tonight. Last time he had gotten plastered the memories were to vague for his liking.

"You're welcome" he winked.

Her name, made him smile. He wondered if it was her real name, he was known for changing his name when convenient, from Luke, to Nathan, to Joshua, he had dozens of names in his pocket if needed.

"Mine" he purred. "Your name means mine, how intriguing"

Sticking his hand out languidly, avoiding all the splashes of liquor that she had spilled on the table, he waited for her small hand to take it.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet your" he found himself saying.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 am

Alcyone stared at him for a moment, her tipsy mind trying to process the smile. Her normal half, her better judgement, rolled her eyes at his attempts to be charming, but her angsty drunken half wanted to punch it off his face. She shook her head and her thoughts cleared slightly as she turned her head away from him once more to order another drink. Once it came, she drunk this in baby sips.

"Hmmph," was all she gave in response to his wink.

She wondered why her name made him smile. He probably knew it was a fake, not that she gave a damn if he knew it was or not. He'd just have to deal with it because it would be all he'd get out of her.

"What?" She growled. He explained himself a moment later and rolled her eyes. "Intriguing? I think it's boring."

Her tone was short and irritated. She took his hand and lightly shook it, before letting it drop. This entire exchange felt familiar. Why?

"I can't say the same." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Doyle
Arthur Doyle

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:16 am

Arthur chuckled and sipped his drink. She was so vicious, terrifying to most men, but not really unseen in these parts. Knockturn Alley was known to be shady, so that was't that much of a surprise. What he didn't understand was why would be drink so much in such a place like this.

There were full of bastards, drunktards and rapists, but it seemed she didn't care. For some odd reason he felt a bit of responsibility to keeping her safe. Even if she was a total shrew towards him.

"Such a shame" he murmured as she glared at him. "Why are you so angry?"

He asked this curiously. Genuine, if it was him he'd gladly leave, he had no need to be talking to her just curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:56 am

Alcyone's glare faded as he asked why she was so angry. She felt herself immediately just slip back into that deep, dark black abyss of depression and she let her eyes drop back to her drink. She ran her forefinger over the rim of the glass, a sigh escaping her lips.

It was un-fair of her to be so rude to him, a man who had done absolutely nothing to her at all. She felt even worse now and almost bashed her head against the bar, angry with herself, angry with the world, angry with everything, and then upset again.

"Okay, i'm sorry i'm a little pissed off, okay? And trust me, you don't really want to know my story. You're one of those guys, no offence, that just pretends to care so they can get in a girl's pants, and i'm not really in the mood."

She turned her head away, basically dismissing him from her presence. She wasn't in the mood right now, the only one night stand she'd have is if she was drunk off her arse thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Doyle
Arthur Doyle

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:57 am

Arthur lifted his hands in defense at her comment. Sure that was partially true, but he hadn't even done anything yet. She sure was a spoilsport wasn't she? He rolled his eyes at her comment but took glee in the fact that she actually apologized.

"Well aren't you just assuming things. Yeah, you might have got my attention that way, but no, you're too vicious for me to even attempt to get you in bed. I was just genuinely curious as to why you were so angry."

That was true. Her anger seemed deep, and probably in pain at the idea of whatever occurred in her life. He wasn't really one to judge, to really care considering that he was always avoiding any sort of deep emotions. It wasn't his thing, he just enjoyed life as it came to him.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 am

She frowned back at him as he rolled his eyes. What a jerk. It wasn't like she'd asked for his attention, though it was appreciated just a LITTLE bit. Only a little. She shook her head and turned away, locking her rage monster up in a box. She could escape when she was completely drunk.

"You wanna know why i'm angry?" She snapped, ignoring his previous comment. Okay, so maybe rage monster could come out just a little~ "My life is shit. My parents abused me from the word go, but sister was murdered, my brother has anger issues so bad he's punched me on more than one occasion, my daughter was born when I was a teenager, I had a one night stand on the anniversary of my sister's death and i'm now divorced from my husband because I fell out of love with him and I have twins to a man I don't even know."

She looked shocked at herself, as she hadn't meant to confess any of that. She certainly didn't think she'd give away such precious details to a complete stranger, but the everyday stres of her life was wearing her down and she didn't have the energy to fight the urge to scream at everyone anymore.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)   There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy) Empty

Back to top Go down

There's A Fire Starting In My Heart (Arthur & Alcy)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Knockturn Alley :: Princess Poison's Nightclub-