Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Feel so small (Albus and Deva)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

Female Posts : 258

Feel so small (Albus and Deva) Empty
PostSubject: Feel so small (Albus and Deva)   Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:01 am

Deva walked from her quarters and up. She needed to get away a bit. She was feeling pretty good that day and she wasn't very stressed. Work was brilliant and she loved every second of it. She reached one of the top towers, the Astronomy tower. She walked up the set of stairs inside the room and walked out to watch the stars.

Night had settled over Hogwarts. She looked down in the park and saw no students out of bed. Good. She'd hate to be disturbed now. She wanted peace. She felt at peace. She looked up at the sky, leaning at the railing. She felt a small smile spread on her lips. Up there, there were so many stars. The blackness of the sky was so hollow and huge. Deva felt small beneath the stars. She felt insignificant. And she liked it. In her case, insignificant was good.

Her thoughts drifted to the man who had driven her into hiding. She should've killed him when he threatened her friends, her school, her home. But no, she was too soft. Even after killing one person, killing another was no easier. She sighed and gazed at the stars, trying, and succeeding sometimes, to place the constellation in front of her. The ones she couldn't place, she made fake names to, feeling content when she did so.

When she heard footsteps, she didn't turn to see who it was. She knew it wasn't someone she had spoken a lot to; she didn't recognize the aura or the rhythm of the feet stepping. But she knew it was a teacher, which made it easy to guess that it either had to be Victoria Rossmund or Albus Fenwick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~gaarasdevil
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Feel so small (Albus and Deva)   Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:23 am

Albus hadn't been able to sleep very well. He felt alone, and was missing Gabby. She was great, and he was looking forward to seeing her again. Something about her had mesmerized him, well everything about her actually. The astronomy tower was a good place to think, and he'd come up to do just that.

Opening the door, he walked out and looked up at the stars. They were so beautiful, he looked up at the constellation of Orion. Orion was the hunter, which is what he felt like. All he wanted to do was win Gabby's heart, it was a tough thing to accomplish. He felt small looking up at them, and wondered if out of all the men in world if Gabby could love him.

Finally, he looked down, and saw Deva standing there. "Hello, Deva. I didn't think I'd meet anybody out here. Especially at this hour, I couldn't sleep. So, what are you doing up here? I came to think." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Feel so small (Albus and Deva)   Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:38 am

Deva gave a slight smile to Albus. She was a bit surprised at the wordflow, but thought it was nice. Even when she sought peace, Deva never really wanted to be alone. Not anymore. Before, she always wanted to be alone, but nothing about before was how she was now.

"I wasn't expecting to see someone myself," she said softly, her gaze returning to Orion's belt, the easiest constellation to find by far. Or so she thought. "I wanted some peace so I'd get more sleepy, and where else to do that than up here by the stars, having to walk so many sets of stairs that you could fall asleep if you wanted to," she joked, not at all serious. The stairs didn't tire her for a second.

She then looked at him. He looked slightly troubled. Should she ask, play the part of a psychologist for him as she had for so many others? She then knew she would, because no matter how long she'd stay at Hogwarts, she did need friends. She needed people who would help her, and she needed to help others.

"What are you thinking of?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick

PostSubject: Re: Feel so small (Albus and Deva)   Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 am

He smiled just a bit, it would be good to make some friends here at the school. To be honest, the only person he really knew was Victoria. It would be good to get to know some of the other teachers. They could make for some excellent friends.

Looking up at the sky, he picked out another constellation, Pegasus this time. The winged horse, it always made him think of Greek mythology. Albus wondered what it would be like, to have Pegasus for a pet. "Yea, I came out for some peace too. Just to think. Oh, come on, you don't look that tired Deva." he told her.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her looking at him. Was it really that obvious that he was thinking about something? Well, he'd never been very good at hiding his emotions. Who knows, she might be able to give him good advice.

"Me? I'm thinking about a girl I met. Her name's Gabrielle, and...well, she left quite an impression. We are going to meet again soon actually. I just hope I don't screw this up. The last girl I dated was killed, so, it brings up all that pain from the past." he said. What would she think of that? Probably that he was weak. "What about you? What's keeping you up?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Feel so small (Albus and Deva)   Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 am

Deva grinned at him. "Nah, I'm not tired either, but thanks for noticing," she said jokingly. She liked Albus, he seemed pretty decent. And when he told her why he was up here, she looked over the park of Hogwarts, thinking about his situation. She did understand what he was on about. She wasn't a stranger to love just because she closed herself off from the world. She had loved a few guys in her past, but all her secrets had pushed them away.

But the fact that he linked the death of the girl he had been dating once to the girl he was about to date made Deva feel like it wasn't a coincidence. "Do you have enemies?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick

PostSubject: Re: Feel so small (Albus and Deva)   Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:50 am

Albus smiled back at her. "We may be getting older, but the stairs don't tire us that much yet." he said. He didn't really know that much about Deva, but he had noticed that she was a bit of a loner. Part of him wondered why that was, while the other part told him it might be best not to pry. She would talk if she wanted to.

"No, not really. But we are in the middle of a war, people don't necessarily need a reason to harm someone. I'm probably just worrying for nothing." Albus admitted. "So what's keeping you up?" he asked, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Feel so small (Albus and Deva)   Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Deva smiled softly. It was weird. She was 27 years old, but it felt as though she had only lived for ten years. Maybe that was because she hadn't truly lived yet. At least not as herself. "When you say it like that, I feel super old," she said with a chuckle.

Her face went serious when he talked about the war. It was weird to know that wars never truly stopped. The world had been at a disarray since the day she was born and before. She felt as though she had never lived in a world of peace. Even though it hadn't been plagued by war all her life, but murder and pain and hurt was always there.

"I suppose, but if you fear for her because people are at war and will kill for their country, then you must always fear. War isn't the only time when people kill others," Deva said lowly, "But I get it, since you lost your girlfriend like that before. I understand."

Deva shrugged. "I've got a lot on my mind. What with the Order and all and the secrecy forgotten. So it's getting difficult, all of this. But in the end, the world will heal, right? I think I'm clinging to that hope, because there is nothing else," she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick

PostSubject: Re: Feel so small (Albus and Deva)   Feel so small (Albus and Deva) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 am

Her comment made Albus laugh a bit. What was he thinking, they weren't old yet. They were only in their twenties after all. "My bad, my bad, you aren't old. And neither am I, don't know what I was thinking. We're in the prime of life after all." he said, winking at her.

He hated that they were at war, it hurt to see so many lives thrown away. One reason he had joined the Order of the Pheonix was because he wanted it to be over. Life was hard, it didn't need more death and destruction to make it harder than it already was. His girlfriend had been killed in a time of peace because one man wanted to kill. It was the hardest thing he'd ever had to go through.

"I know, my old girlfriend was killed in a time of peace." he said, a couple tears falling down his cheeks at the memory of her. "Ah well, she'll be fine. I really don't have that much to worry about. Who have you lost Deva?" he asked her, he didn't really know her story.

"Yea, heading the Order is a bit of a full time job I'm sure. Life is always difficult in some way, it doesn't like to make things easy on us." Albus said. "Yes it will, the human spirit always bounches back. We just have to help the world heal in whatever way we can." He laid a hand on Deva's shoulder. "If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. I am a part of the Order, so don't be afraid to let people help you."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel so small (Albus and Deva)   Feel so small (Albus and Deva) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feel so small (Albus and Deva)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1