Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) Empty
PostSubject: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 am

Tess walked into the Healer's Lounge and immediately went into the coffee machine. She poured herself a steaming cup and immediately began to put two packets of sugar and immediately put the creamer. As she mixed, she lifted it to her lips and hummed in pleasure at the sweetness of it.

She grabbed the coffee with the right, and picked up the donut and as she needed some napkins she looked around; no one was around. She shrugged, and she carried the donut on her mouth and the napkins on her right before walking to the table.

'I'm such a spazz' she thought with a grin as she sat down on the table and took the donut from her lips.

This was going to be the first meal she had all day, and while it wasn't the healthiest she'd deal with guilt later. Humming softly, she took a sip of coffee and leaned against the chair trying to relax. After the ER work she was forced to do she definitely needed this, not to mention the fact that with the destruction of Beauxbatons it was much more chaotic.
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel
French - Pureblood - Healer & Model

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:15 am

Adolphe was on his break. He was relieved that he gets to rest. He went up to the sixth floor and walked into the Healer's Lounge. He went to the coffee machine and poured himself a cup of coffee and added 3 packets of sugar. He mixed it and took a sip at his coffee and it taste perfect. He added some creamer and went to get some food.

He went to the food section and grabbed some sandwiches and doughnuts. He grabbed his coffee in his other hand and looked around. He saw a healer there and he was hesitating if he should talk to her or not. He wouldn't know what to say. Come on man! Just go and sit next to her. You won't die! He took a deep breath and sat next to her.

He placed his food and coffee on the table and adjusted his seat. He looked at the healer and said "Hi, mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 am

Tess lifted her head in surprise at the fact someone was talking to her. She usually would be a bit shy, but in all honesty, she knew that she needed someone She let out a lazy smile and shrugged, might as well make this a bit fun.

"You're sitting down already aren't you?" she replied lifting her eyebrow.

She let out a genuine grin hoping not to scare him off and shrugged. He seemed a nice enough person, a bit shy too, it made her wonder exactly why. But then again she didn't recognize him, he wasn't from St. Mungo's that much was obvious, so he was from France.

"I'm joking, of course, it's a free seat."

Sticking her hand out she hoped to be polite.

"Tess Black, nice to meet you"

Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:02 am

He blushed and he did only realized that when he already sat. "Right, I only realized that after I sat down," he said. He must have sound quite silly by now. He is really bad with interactions.

He smiled a bit when she grinned since it meant that she wasn't mad or anything. He looked at her and she seems a little shy too. She's a really beautiful girl. She has a beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh thanks" he smiled.

He took her hand "I'm Adolphe Morel. It's nice to meet you too," he said and shook her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:13 am

Tess' grin dimmed to a small smile as she saw him blush. Perhaps there was a person even shyer than her. She simply giggled hoping to calm him down a bit. Perhaps she was shy because he wasn't from around here, a fresh face even. Well she'd make sure he was comfortable and happy, at least for the time he'd be there.

"Well Adolphe it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" she said before taking a bite of her donut.

She never knew how people could just eat in front of strangers, it made her a big uncomfortable, but she needed to be the less shy one at the moment, especially since he looked even worst than her.

"What did you specialize when in France?" she asked curiously. "I'm assuming you're here since the...destruction in France."
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 am

He calmed a little when she giggled. Tess seems really nice and friendly and he was glad because he is really bad at talking to strangers.

He smiled and saw that the took a bite of her doughnut. He looked at his sandwich and decided to just eat it. He ate his sandwich and it taste really good. He took a sip of his coffee before answering Tess's question.

"Well, I specialize in Orthopedic. How about you?" he asked. "Yes I am indeed. I heard about the destruction and quite a lot of people are injured so I decided to lend a hand," he said and took another bite of his sandwich.

"So what makes you decide to be a healer?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:10 am

Tess smiled and sipped her coffee. She wondered briefly if this is how it should have been if she had accepted in St. Mungos. She was always the outcast, but it was her age, as well as her name that perturbed others. She had gotten so used to sitting alone, especially since Parker no longer worked at St. Mungos.

She was impressed at the fact that he was into Orthopedics, it was one of the specialization that was rarely done. It was impressive, for to her it didn't really catch her interest, she admired it but it wasn't for her.

"Hm...well that's very honorable of you" she replied smiling softly.

Surprise came to her though, at the mention of him asking her why she wanted to be a Healer, not many asked, they just thought that it was just a backup.

"I was originally supposed to be an Auror but I'm not the most aggressive person, nor a leader, but with I chose to be a Healer because I like being behind the scenes. To help people, try to help them live longer and just...thrive."

She blushed a bit and lowered her head sipping her coffee. She sounded like such a dreamer, at least to her.

"And you?"
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:40 am

He blushed when she said that he was honourable.

"I just like helping people that's all," he smiled.

He smiled when she blushed. He thought that she looked adorable. "That's good. I think being a healer suits you. I saw you treated a patient once and you were very helpful and friendly," he said.

"Well, I really love medicine and I wanted to be the person that people can count on when they need help. Since, I'm not really good at interactions, being a healer is the best job since I'm not good at giving advices or stuff life that. Helping people live longer and having them being able to get on with their lives and maybe be more succesful is wonderful. The feeling of knowing that someone is healthy or feeling better because of what you did is a great feeling," he said.

He realized he was talking too much "I'm apologize. I must have been boring you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 am

Oh he was really shy, well no matter she knew how it was, and she ignored it, she'd be kind enough to do that. Every Healer tended to enjoy to help people, at least the good ones. It wasn't about the pay, not really, but while it was pretty good there were more factors.

She looked surprised and let out a small smile as she lowered her gaze. She had no idea that she'd been watched while working with children. She tilted her head curiously though, and raised to gaze to meet him. It might sound a bit, weird to be studied while she was working but she simply teased, it was easier.

"You were staring at me?" she laughed softly. "I'm flattered."

She shook her head and waved him off. No it wasn't boring for her, in fact it interested her, seeing the motifs behind a certain career.

"Quite the opposite actually, it intrigued me" she replied. "You have a good heart, I can tell"

Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 am

"No, don't get me wrong. I wasn't staring. It was a coincidence that I saw you when I was on my way to the healer's lounge. That's all." he said hoping she didn't get him wrong. He's not the type of guy that watches or stare at people.

He was glad that she didn't find it boring. "That's good. I thought I was boring you. Thanks and I think you have a good heart too" he smiled and ate more or his sandwich.

"So, what do you usually do on your free time?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:37 am

Tess laughed and shook her head. Seems Adolphe didn't really know how to joke, but his reactions amused her. She bit her donut, trying not to hide her amusement, but her eyes crinkling showed it more than she'd like. Taking a sip of coffee, she placed it down on the table and bit her bottom lip fighting back a smirk.

"I was kidding, though I did like the flattery. And no worries it takes little for me to be bored."

The question made her wonder if she should just lie and sound more interesting, or just be her boring old self. Knowing that honesty was the best policy, and so she chuckled.

"Well I'm married to my job, and I'm not the most...social kind of person, I get a bit claustrophobic. But I suppose I like curling up and reading. You?"
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 am

He was pretty confused when she laughed. He sighed in relieve when she said that she was kidding. "Oh right." he blushed in embarrassement.

When she talked he was startled that they have a few things in common.

"Same here. Except for the married to my job part. I'm also claustrophobic and not really social. As you can tell I'm pretty shy. I like reading as well and I like writing. I write poetry mostly." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Tess had never met a person that could blush that often, unless...well herself. She wondered if it was because he was just really uncomfortable around her, which would then make her feel the same way, or maybe he was just really shy.

She didn't take it personally. And him showing some similarities with her made her comfortable around him. She sipped her coffee and nodded. Seemed that no one was as dedicated to her job at the extremity of her, especially when he commented on that. She lowered her gaze and nodded.

"We can't all be so outgoing" she replied simply.

It was true, if people new her then she'd just open up and become the chatty person that she was, but if they were new, she wouldn't have been so cheery and pushy. At the moment she was just her self when meeting new people.

"What kind of poetry?" she asked. "As in what sort of subjects do you write about?"
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:24 am

"I'm not really outgoing either. I spend most of my time at home. My sister and cousin are the outgoing ones" he said.

He thought for a moment about what kind of poetry he write. "I usually write about what I see. When I see a couple fight, I would write probably like they were so happy but what went wrong or mostly about emotions. I write pretty much everything I guess but they're not that good. I even wrote about the environment once or twicel." he said. He just write whatever he feels like writing. sometimes when he sees something, he gets inspiration to write something.

"So, what kind of books do you like to read? I mean what genre" he asked her. He loves reading and he wanted to get to know her more.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Tess was never one to write, she thought most of her things were rubbish, it just wasn't for her. She admired people who had the talent to do things such as poetry, creative writing, singing, or painting. She wondered how it'd be like to be talented like that.

"So you write poetry about your surroundings? Have any poems about things in Mungos?" she asked curiously.

Books made her eyes brighten all the more and she grinned.

"Well I love Shakespeare, classic muggle books too. Um, I love reading about magical healing, simply because I want to specialize one day. And you? Since you seem like a bookworm too"

Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:05 am

"I have a few ideas but I haven't wrote them on paper yet," he said. He had so many ideas to write about this place but he wanted to make it good so he's been arranging the words if that makes sense.

Her eyes brightened when he asked her about books and that made him smile. He didn't want to boring her. When she was talking about the type of book she likes, he sipped his coffee and finished the last bite of his sandwich. He was definitely full.

"Well, I love Shakespeare too and classics. I like fantasy as well such as stories about werewolves and vampires. I think mostly I like them because I find it fascinating that people have so many opinions and theory about them. It's quite interesting I guess." he said honestly. People these days are getting better and better.

"You want to specialize in magical healing? That's great," he said.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:25 am

Tess smiled; it seemed like most of the people she knew liked fantasy book. Her best friend liked fantasy things as well, though the Muggle kind was a bit stupid, at least for her considering that none of it was accurate.

It was always nice though, to hear that people enjoyed reading, it was so rare to find and it made her a bit gleeful at the fact that someone was a bookworm. She shook her head and finished her sweets before sipping her coffee.

"Yes, I am learning about wandless magic, and translating it to healing so I have a free hand and can avoid using a wand during emergencies. While I might not work in the ER, I have to be prepared just in case I ever have to."
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:37 pm

He finds her interest in wandless magic really cool. Not a lot of people wants to specialize in it but it is a good thing.

He sipped more of his coffee and listened to her. "That's really good. Not a lot of people thinks that way but it's refreshing to have someone who thinks that way," he said. "You'll be able to heal people both ways and that's really great," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Tess flushed a bit at the compliment and nodded knowing that he wasn't just saying it to be nice. Wandless magic was hard to achieve as it is, and she had been training as much as possible, and studied around her work, and her personal life.

"Thank you" she said softly.

Compliments was something she wasn't used to, but she was slowly learning to accept it. She smiled and looked down at her cup.

"Oh! So what have you done since you came here? Any differences between hospitals?"
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:27 pm

"You're welcome," he said smiling. Adolphe liked Tess. She's a nice person and she doesn't really mind that he's shy and she seemed pretty shy herself. He hope that they could be friends.

"Well, I haven't really done anything other than being in here. Maybe you could recommend something?" he asked her. He wasn't used to being abroad so he didn't really know what to do. "Well, it's quite crowded here and people seems nicer I suppose. It's pretty quiet in France and we don't get that many people coming in," he said.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Tess smiled and shrugged, glad she had a new acquaintance. It was hard for her to really make friends because if it was at work they didn't want to pay attention to her, and if they did it was usually all bad.

She nodded immediately and began to think about what places he could go. She was so happy to have someone ask what she thought. And knowing he loved books she figured out a few things.

"Hm...well there's Diagon Alley, there is the giant bookstore called Flourish and Blotts. I love going there during my spare time to see what books I can buy" she laughed softly. "Also there's Hogsmeade, lots of sweet shops and joke shops."

Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:09 am

"A giant bookstore? Wow that will definitely be my second home," he smiled. "That's cool. I love sweets and my sister wont be here to tell me I can't have any," he chuckled.

"Thanks for the suggestions," he smiled. "So, how long have you worked here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:14 am

Tess laughed softly and shrugged. Being a bookworm herself she understood, in fact she had spent most of her time there, and spent most of her pay check there, much to her roommates amusement.

"I won't tell" she joked of his candy addiction.

She smiled at his question and wrinkled her nose thinking about it. Oh yes, how long had she worked here?

"Gosh...three years?" she said smiling. "I worked here, as a volunteer while in school, and a year with commission. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:18 am

He chuckled "good," when she said she'll keep it a secret.

He thought how long. "Since I graduated from training I think around 4 or 5 years," he said not really sure. "Time passes by really fast these days," he said.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 am

Tess nodded and smiled hearing him laugh. She was making a friend, and it had been a while, and she took it all in stride. She enjoyed taking a small time to herself to relax, and while she didn't realize she'd meet someone new, she was glad, that her quiet time was interrupted.

"That's a long time" she commented impressed. "How did you know you wanted to specialize?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)   A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brand New Face (Adolphe and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next