Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 259

Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)   Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:20 am

Victoria looked out at the lake, the sun setting behind the mountains. She was surprised at how late it was getting. She looked over at Alec. "I think Tess just uses it for documentaries. But I like watching movies. I read too, but it's nice to see things that they don't have a book version of. And there are some movies that I probably wouldn't read the books for." She shrugged. "I don't really watch reality things."

She laughed. Of course he would love his birthday. A whole day about him. At the mention of Christmas she wondered if he had any plans. She bit her lip, deciding not to ask. Holidays seemed very domestic to her.

"I love to dance. Though I always feel like an idiot if it's freestyle. But if I know the moves I love it." She'd had some experience in partner dancing and a few classes when she was younger.

That question made her think. smiled slowly. "Do you sing?"
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black
British - Pureblood - Auror & Hogwarts Professor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)   Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 am

Alec shook his head immediately. That never interested him, in fact for him there was nothing more useless than singing if you weren't an expert. But he chuckled at her comment about dancing if she didn't know the moves, perhaps clubbing wasn't really her thing.

"No...I don't think my voice is for singing" he chuckled. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)   Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 am

Victoria couldn't help but smile at Alec's laugh. It was genuine, and teasing. But not in a harmful way. She knew it was a stupid thing, to be terrible at improv dancing. "I know...eccentric." She rolled her eyes, hoping he would get used to the quirky things about her.

Smirking, she wasn't surprised at all by his answer. He didn't seem like one to do something half-assed. And not everyone was a good singer. She shrugged. "I enjoy singing. But I don't usually do it in front of other people. Unless I'm drunk." There'd been a lot of singing at camp. But she hadn't felt embarrassed in front of them. So, if she was off key, it was okay.

She stretched and stood. Placing her the food back into her bag. "It's getting late. Think we should go?"
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)   Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:04 am

Alec shook his head. She wasn't the most...classical type of woman, but he did find her to be unique. You couldn't find her anywhere, but there she was and with him. It was nice, he admitted that he liked the feeling of being wanted ,and cared for. She entertained him, and from her comment might even love him, it was a good feeling.

"Mhm we should" he said and kissed her cheek before getting up.

He offered her his hand to help her up waiting for her so they could walk back to her place.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)   Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:47 am

Victoria took one last look around the clearing, memorizing the peaceful landscape. She missed nature. Her father had imbedded a love for it in her back in the US, and it had only grown when she was in Wales. Her time in the city felt stifling at times.

Lacing her fingers through Alec's, she made sure her bag was secure and apparated them outside her flat. She'd gotten so used to the warmth of her spell bubble that the sudden chill made her shiver. Moving closer to Alec, she snaked her hands into this jacket, spreading her hands on his back, trying to soak up some warmth. She hummed.

Looking up into his eyes, she smiled softly. "Thank you for today. It was wonderful." For some people, today may not have meant much. But with someone usually so shut off emotionally, she felt so much closer to him. It occurred to her that, just maybe, she didn't need an emotional man after all. If she could learn to understand Alec more, maybe she could read him well enough, in time.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)   Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:51 am

Alec looked down at her and smiled as she got closer to him. From how close they were, he was astounded at how a girl like her, was actually putting up with him. Looks could only get you so far, he knew that, but as she looked up at him with such happiness he figured he was doing the right thing.

He let out a genuine smile at her comment and pulled her closer as he placed his hands on her hips to keep her close. He sighed and nodded. He wanted to try and open up, to show her he was trying, and from the looks of it , it was working.

"It was pretty enjoyable for me too" he whispered and leaned closer. "Especially by just lying there with you."

Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)   Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:17 am

Victoria felt like she was drowning in his eyes, the way Alec was looking at her. Yes, she could get used to his silent emotional control. His eyes still gave things away, let her in. At his comment, she shivered, completely separate from the cold she felt.

Thoughts of them laying on the blanket reminded her of their spoiler topic and she smirked up at him. He moved her hand up past his neck into his hair, pulling him down to her. She pressed her lips to his softly at first, pulling back after a moment. "Maybe we should do it again sometime."

She let herself get lost in him, hoping Tess wasn't home, or at least not aware of them. They still needed to talk about her and Alec, girl to girl. As much as she liked Alec, she didn't want to lose Tess in the process.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)   Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:22 am

Alec smirked at her comment and pulled her closer and kissed her soundly. This was a good afternoon, the snow above them, the blanket and spells keeping them warm, them opening up about their lives if only for a bit. And her, her smile right now and her bright eyes hid nothing from him and he always enjoyed that.

He moved his hand and slipped it in her hair, as he kissed her, wanting to be with her a little longer. Usually by now he would have been quick to try something more but with her he had to be slow. He nibbled her bottom lip and pulled back pressing a kiss on her forehead.

"We really should Beautiful" he whispered. "I should go."

And with another searing kiss his apparated, leaving her at her doorstep like a gentleman should.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)   Getting to know you (Vic and Alec) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you (Vic and Alec)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Crystal Lake-