Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy
Founder / Retired Administrator

Female Posts : 811

Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) Empty
PostSubject: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:38 am

Alcyone was glad that she'd managed to convince Pyxis (it really hadn't taken that much, the moody girl had just glared and nodded her head once at Alcyone before stalking off) to take care of her trio of children so she could have a break night. Pyxis had been in a much better mood when she'd dropped Capella, Andromeda and Jonathan off, and had even smiled at each child. Andromeda and Jonathan were happy to play with their teddies, whilst Capella was quite taken with Noah.

Which was why, Alcyone could be found at the bar of a nightclub she'd only visited twice before in her life. The first, was to have fun with Jasper and some of their friends. The second, was with Nora and Clara. Now, she was alone and drowning her sorrows in firewhisky. She'd managed to persuade Jasper to take a parental test on the twins after she'd admitted to cheating on him. That hadn't really gone down well, but then she'd never expected it to. After they'd taken the test, he'd been proven to not be the father of the twins.. meaning the father was her one night stand. Alcyone groaned and downed another shot of firewhisky.
Back to top Go down
https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:48 am

Jonathan was taking the night off from what he usually did. So far he didn't have to get a job and he wanted it to stay like that. Picking up a different girl every night was hard work. And then he would have to make sure that he never seen them again. Or if he did seem them he would have to explain that he wasn't ready for a relationship. His mother would say that he was scared of commitment. And someone told him until he repaired things between him and his mother, this would continue to happen. Or until he meets the right girl.

So when he entered the nightclub he seen a girl that he hooked up with once. Jonathan had to admit the girl was a lot of fun cause they both were drunk. And one thing led to another and boy that was a night to remember. There was times when he was by himself that he didn't think back to that night. He then noticed how sad looking she was. That is when he walked and sat next to her and order a shot of firewhisky. “ Why so sad kitten.”
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 am

Alcyone was slowly slipping into depression. Falling out of love with your husband because of a one night stand was every girl's dream. She'd loved Jasper for so long, and now she was incredibly upset, confused, and just plain stressed out. Her lessons, plus all the extra jobs of being deputy Headmistress, plus three children was starting to wear her out, and Jasper seemed to have vanished off the face of the earth. That, or he was just avoiding her because he was disgusted by what she'd done to him. She didn't blame him for that, SHE was disgusted with herself.

Alcyone ordered another four shots of firewhisky and downed each one, trying to cheer herself up. Well, she'd succeeded in making herself pleasantly tipsy. A plus, she guessed, because she was beginning to feel more relaxed. She looked up as someone sat down next to her and spoke to her, but her body froze before she could even form a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:08 am

Jonathan knew his life was far from perfect. But it was something that he loved,women and whiskey. It was something that he couldn't do for his whole life. But until he found that one women who made him want to beg her saying that he would change for her. Unfortunately he hadn't found that girl, but he did have a lot of one night stands. One day he would have to mend the relationship with his mother and he wasn't looking forward to that. He knew that he would have to be really drunk before that would happen. His firewhiskey was placed in front of him, Jonathan might as well start early tonight.

He then looked over and seen the women that he was talking to was doing firewhisky shots. Jonathan could tell that she was looking a tad bit tipsy. And she didn't say anything to him when he asked what was the matter with her. “ Now kitten you should respond when a man ask what the matter with you? You are a beautiful women and don't deserve to be alone.”
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:16 am

Alcyone gripped the shot that she was about to toss down her throat tightly and slammed it back down on the counter of the bar, flipping her head to face him with a slight growl escaping her.

"Why should I talk to you?" She hissed venomously.

She knew it wasn't fair of her to suddenly get angry with him, after all he hadn't known she was a married woman when he slept with her. He'd just done what any guy who was drunk did when a woman flirted with them. She had no right to snap at him, but she was angry. She was furious. She was divorced because of this man.

"And don't you dare call me kitten." She snapped, downing the shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:25 am

Jonathan was just watching her drink. He knew that she was on her way to being drunk. But he was sure that he couldn't get her to stop. He then she that she growled at him. And he was doing his best to be his friendly, sexy self. That was very rude of her.

“ Because you are on your way to being drunk and you are by yourself until I showed up.” He then tried to look hurt. “ That was just mean of you.”

When they had there one night stand he really didn't know anything about her. He knew that they was both really drunk, and he didn't care about anything. And he was sure that he would never see her again until tonight. When she was drinking by herself and then he couldn't let her go anywhere cause she was drunk.

“ But last time you loved it when I called you that.”
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:31 am

Alcyone tried hard to focus on calming herself down, but that was hard when you were verging on drunk. She was either a sex-craved drunk, or an angry drunk and it seemed she was going to be the latter tonight. She saw the offended look on his face when she growled at him, and she knew she was being im-polite, but she didn't really care that much.

"So what if I am?" She challenged, downing another shot to prove her point. "What if I want to get drunk, hmm? And maybe I like being alone!" She rolled her eyes at him. "Oh, is baby gonna go cry to his mummy because the nasty girl said a mean thing to him?" She hissed.

Alcyone ran her hands through her hair, very close to just bursting into tears because she was just so exhausted. Taking a deep breath, she'd almost succeeded in calming down when he had to go and say THAT. She glared at him.

"Last time, I was drunk. Who'd sleep with you sober?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:44 am

Jonathan wished that she would calm herself down. He hated it when women would make a scene in the nightclub. He would have to do something that would calm her down. But he couldn't think of anything because they really never talked. They was both drunk and their was no time for talk. When you are in the heat of the moment you don't ask questions. He was only thinking with one head and it wasn't the one with the brain.

“ I don't care if you want to get waste or not. I just don't want to see you hurt yourself. And I am sure that any guy with half a brain would be all over you right now. But you should be thanking me cause since I sat down. I noticed that a couple of guys have been staring a hole in the clothes. Just trying to picture you in the nude.” He hoped that this would work.

He then noticed that she was almost into tears. And that was something that he couldn't stand was to see a women cry. “ Why don't you come back to my place and get rested. And I swear that nothing will happen tonight.” She then brought up with she slept with him.

“ And I think of that night every chance I get. Because if we wasn't drunk that would have been perfect.”
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am

Alcyone could feel her irritation building and she wished he'd just leave her alone. She grabbed the shots of firewhisky and continued to down them, ordering another round. She downed these, and was now very close to being wasted. She glared at him and ran a hand through her hair, laughing at what he said, though not from amusement. She looked over her shoulder at several guys and her lip curled. Bastards.

"Yeah, well," she began, but she couldn't think of how to finish it. She groaned and wished she was still married so she could use that as an excuse. "If I still had a husband," she slurred slightly. "He'd kicked their arse," she hiccuped and shook her head. "I'd love to kick their asses, maybe I should call Nora. She'd kill them all."

Alcyone could feel a headache coming on and she clutched at her head. She felt tears in her eyes and she furiously blinked them away. She looked at him sideways. "Okay," she said reluctantly. "Help me walk though, I can't think straight let alone walk straight." She said.

With a sigh, Alcyone bowed her head at his words. "I don't want to think about that night. Please, can we just go," Alcyone said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:09 am

Jonathan knew that he couldn't leave her alone like this. She was to the point that she was wasted. And it didn't matter if they had a fling in the past. He wasn't going to leave a women like this. Because he wouldn't know what would happen to her. And he wouldn't be able to sleep with that one his mind. Yes he was a womenizer, but he couldn't let her go. But he couldn't help but let out a small laugh when she looked over and called those men bastards.

He then seen that she was slurring her words. But he was shocked when she said she had a husband. This was something that he didn't know. He had no idea that she was married at the time. “ If you want I will protect you from those men. And I promise that I will even behave myself.” That was saying something for him. “ I really hate it when other men look at a women that I am with. It pisses me off and usually bar fights get started that way.”

Jonathan wanted to do everything that would help her. Who knows maybe when she wasn't drunk he might get lucky. And now that he knew that she wasn't married. It really didn't bother him that he was hitting on her. “ How about after we get out of the club I will carry you. Apprate back to my place where you can sleep this off.”

She then asked him to forget about that night. He didn't even know her name and she gave him the best night of his life. “ Fine I will not talk about it. But do I get to know your name?”
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:39 am

All Alcyone could think about now was how she'd fucked up her entire life. She shouldn't blame him, it wasn't his fault. She'd ruined everything because she'd let herself get drunk, and she hadn't stayed with her husband. She shouldn't've gotten drunk out in a pub, and even though she was drunk that was no excuse to fucking sleep with a stranger! Now, she had two children to a stranger, and she'd fallen out of love with the man who'd been there for her through it all.

She was a horrible, horrible person and she buried her face in her hands, trying hard not to sob. She took in a deep, shuddery breath and looked over at him. She saw the shock over the information that she'd had a husband. "You better behave yourself, because I don't think i'd be able to stop myself," she admitted in her drunken state.

She smiled slightly though at his words that he'd protect her from those men. "Thanks, I hate it when men look at me." She shuddered slightly. Alcyone nodded her head, not caring that carrying her would be a weird thing to do considering their past. She didn't care, she just wanted to be in a bed and sleep.

She was glad that he agreed not to talk about it and un-steadily, she stood up, gripping the bar for support. "Kitten," she said jokingly. "I joke," she stated obviously. "My name's Alcyone Malfoy, you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Jonathan didn't want to think about how his life was. He had some close friends when he was going to give up his lifestyle and find a women to settle down with. He would tell them when one gave me a reason. And so far it was a different women every night. There had been a couple that he would see over again. But this one he was glad that he was with her again. Life might have changed a little bit if this one would give him a chance.

He then watched as she buried her face in her hands. Jonathan didn't want to see her cry. He was still shocked that she was married when he slept with her before. If he known that would have never happen. But you couldn't change the past. But only hope for a better future. “ I swear I will behave myself. I won't take advantage of you in your drunken state.”

Jonathan loved it when she was smiling. It was because he was going to protect her from those men who was looking at her. “ I know I hate it when they do that when I am with a women. Pissing me off that another man is checking out the lady I am with.” He then smiled. “ Once we are outside I will carry you, apparte to my house and I will put you in bed.”

He was going to try and not bring up that night. But it was something that he would remember for a long time. And he grinned when she said the nickname that he gave her. But loved it when he finally got her name. “ Well it is nice to meet you Alcyone Malfoy. I am Jonathan Doyle.”
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:40 am

Alcyone looked at him for a while, before she sighed heavily. The reason she'd fallen out of love with her husband was because she couldn't get him out of her head. For some reason, everything about that night had been so perfect even though they'd both been drunk to the point that Alcyone couldn't even think straight.

She tried not to think about it to hard, because she knew he was womanizer. She could just feel it, and she didn't want to be one of those pathetic women who chased after a man that didn't want them. "Good, because if you did you would not go out in public for a week after I'm through with you." She threatened.

She glanced over her shoulder again, though felt much safer now that he had informed her that he would protect her from those men. Any normal day and Alcy wouldn't need protection, but drunk? Perhaps. "It didn't used to bother Jasper much, even though it bothered me." Alcyone frowned.

She smiled when he said that he would take her back to his house and put her in bed. "Mm, i'm tired." She then nodded her head at his name and began to walk away, stumbling towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 am

Jonathan knew that night was perfect. And would always wonder if that was the girl that he had been waiting for. The one that he would get on his knees and worshiped the ground that she walked on. This one he couldn't get out of his head. Couldn’t stop thinking about her when he was with other women. And this time he was somewhat sober and she was drunk.

He would hoped that she would give him a chance. Jonathan knew that he would treat this women like a queen. Because she deserved it. He hated it when he would hear about guy mistreating their girlfriends or wives. “ I would never do anything that would harm you kitten.” He knew that she hated when he would call her that. He then started to think of something else to call her. “ Since your named after a star, I think I will call you angel.”

Jonathan hoped that she would feel safer around him. Because he wouldn't let any harm come to her. “ I will protect you to make sure they don't hurt my precious angel.” He couldn't even begin to tell how he felt about this women. And this was the first time this ever happen to him.

When they walked out of the nightclub. He then made her that her arms were around his neck and was holding her bridle side. That is when he apparated back to his flat.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 am

Alcyone tried to banish the thoughts of that night out of her head, but she could already feel her heart racing in her chest and she had to take several deep breaths to steady herself. She didn't want to get hopeful, because she knew that he was a player. She was a strong, confident woman and would not succumb to him. She wasn't just one of his girls.

Alcyone felt a smile on her face despite her best efforts to fight it back when he informed her that he would never do anything to harm her. Though the nickname kitten still irritated her, and she was glad that he changed it. "I like that one better than kitten," she smiled at him. Her eyes locked with his for a moment, and she felt her cheeks flush so she quickly averted her gaze.

"Thank you, Jonathan. In a normal situation when I was sober, I wouldn't need you to protect me but at the moment I don't think i'd know what spell to use and i'd probably cast it wrong and explode something." She laughed lightly.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as he lifted her up and rested her head against his shoulder, feeling the tug at her stomach as they whirled back to his flat.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)   Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying To Relax (Alcy & Jon)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Wizarding London :: Crazy Cauldron's Adult Nightclub-