Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annika Emilie Keppal
Annika Emilie Keppal
German - Halfblood - Tower Dormers First Year

A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) Empty
PostSubject: A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach)   A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:07 am

Annika was walking around still trying to figure out what she was going to do. She didn't really know how to be an aunt, and what if the baby didn't like her. What if her sister forgot all about her and left like her parents did. Granted that they left because they died but still.

She was walking along the third floor and was wishing that she she could have a place to think. She looked up and saw to her amazement that there was now a door where there wasn't only seconds ago.

She walked slowly up to the door and went inside to find a perfect room, there were many comfy chairs and even a fireplace. She went inside leaving the door open not knowing what would happen if she closed it. This was a great room.
Back to top Go down
Zach Evens
Zach Evens
German - Pureblood - West Wing Dormers First Year

PostSubject: Re: A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach)   A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 am

Zach was walking along the hall. To anyone else he would appear alone and muttering to himself. To Zach he was talking to Josh. "What am I going to do?" He asked the voice in his head. 'Just keep it quiet' Replied the voice that had declared itself Josh.

Zach shook his head seeing an open door that he had never seen before. He turned to Josh who was walking along side him. "Is that real?" He asked him hoping that he would not lie. 'no, you'e crazy.' Responded the voice. The young man still walks closer to the door and looks in seeing a girl in the tower dormers. He smiles at her knowing the room to be real. His head never made girls.

"Hello?" He said carefully. 'Smooth' Josh commented snickering.
Back to top Go down
Annika Emilie Keppal
Annika Emilie Keppal

PostSubject: Re: A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach)   A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:39 am

Annika had sat down when she heard foot steps in the hall. She heard someone talking as well. She smiled as the boy poked his head in. "Hi, I'm Annika." She said smiling warmly at him and twisting a stand of her hair around her finger.

She looked at him wondering who he was. She had yet to meet him. He was not from her house that was for sure. He was a west wing dormer. "Umm, who were you talking to?" She asked him wondering as he was the only one here.
Back to top Go down
Zach Evens
Zach Evens

PostSubject: Re: A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach)   A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 am

Zach smiled a bit at her when she smiled at him. 'You look stupid.' Josh said shaking his head. Of course no one else could see this, as Josh was only seen by Zach. Luckily Zach knew better than to respond to Josh right now. He just looked at the pretty young girl in his year.

"Zach." he said moving closer to her and holding out his hand. His american accent was clear though he spoke in German like her. he thought to himself that she was cute when she played with her hair. Josh laughed. 'she's never like you, you're crazy.' Zach once again said nothing, not wanting to seem crazy to her.

He looked up at her slightly shocked but answered perhaps a bit too quickly. "No one." Josh snorted 'Who am I then?' "Shut it" Zach muttered praying that Annika didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Annika Emilie Keppal
Annika Emilie Keppal

PostSubject: Re: A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach)   A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:00 am

Annika smiled even wider when she heard his accent. "Oh where are you from Zach?" She asked loving the accent and hoping he would speak more. She loved that he was different. "It's a pleasure." She said shaking his hand with a large grin on her face and a twinkle in her eye.

Annika noted that he answered a bit too fast to seem right. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow but did not ask. She didn't want to seem rude as she had just met him. "excuse me?" She asked when he muttered 'shut it' "You know that is very rude." She said a slight frown going on her usually cheerful face.
Back to top Go down
Zach Evens
Zach Evens

PostSubject: Re: A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach)   A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 am

Zach smiled slightly at her happiness and Josh being the ass he was muttered 'she doesn't care about you, no one does.' He shook his head slightly. "I'm from The US." He said not having much care. He just needed to ignore Josh when he was with this nice girl.

"I wasn't taking to you." He said quickly. "I was just, telling myself not to talk to much." He said hoping she would buy it. "You see if I don't I would ramble and go on and on. Like this." He said really fast hoping to make his point. 'Idiot.' Josh muttered.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach)   A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach) Empty

Back to top Go down

A friend or something else? (Annika and Zach)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1