Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A Night On The Town [Invite]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jameson Campbell
Jameson Campbell
British - Muggleborn - Hogwarts Professor

A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town [Invite]   A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Jameson was beginning to feel light-headed as he watched her, she was beautiful beyond belief. He'd seen many a gorgeous woman, kissed a few, but she bypassed all of them.

And her beauty wasn't fake, made up from make-up, but raw and natural. He wanted to touch her golden locks, they were so beautiful and silky looking, but he resisted as he continued to grin down at her..

"Clara O'Keefe," he mused with a wink. "I like it." And indeed he did, before he supplied his own last name after a moments pause. "Campbell."
Back to top Go down
Wilder Tate
Wilder Tate
British - Halfblood - Bartender @ The Leaky Cauldron

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town [Invite]   A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Wilder grinned at Alcyone; she was a funny one. He shook his head as she got her own drink. "You sure? I'm perfectly capable," he wasn't going to give up that easily.

"Of course you are," he joked when she said she was teasing.
Back to top Go down
Clara O'Keefe
Clara O'Keefe
British - Halfblood - Head of Ravenclaw

Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town [Invite]   A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:25 pm

A little thrill jittered about in her brain when he said he liked her name, and she looked down, almost embarrassed, until he gave her his name. "Campbell, huh... I swear I've seen your name before..."

Her eyes scrunched in thought, Clara tried to remember where on earth she'd seen Jameson's full name before. It suddenly felt very familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town [Invite]   A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Nora giggled as he said that he'd drink for both of them, and she rolled her eyes. "Don't get drunk on me now, that'd be boring." She whined and pouted at him. She didn't fancy hanging out with a drunk guy, that'd be one of the most boring things that could ever happen to her. It'd happened before.

Nora felt her cheeks go scarlet as her confident persona slipped a bit and she looked at her hands, her hair falling to cover her face. She brushed it away and glanced at him shyly through her lashes. "Nope, I don't mind at all." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jameson Campbell
Jameson Campbell

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town [Invite]   A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Jameson frowned as she mentioned that she might've seen his name before. He wondered where exactly that could've been, and he dearly hoped he wasn't associated with something bad. He didn't want a pretty lady like her to be scared off by him, so he decided to make a joke about it.

"Im quite the celebrity, you may have heard of me through me completely successful music career." He grinned and sent her a wink.

She still looked in thought, so Jameson dipped her down, kissed her on the cheek, then lifted her back up and gave her a twirl, a huge grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Clara O'Keefe
Clara O'Keefe

Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town [Invite]   A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 am

Clara laughed at Jameson as he joked about the whereabouts of seeing his name. Then, to her surprised, he ducked down and kissed her on the cheek. Before Clara could say anything, though, she was being spun around under his arm.

She looked up at him and grinned. She imagined that she looked a little flushed, but that was to be expected. It had been a long time since Clara had been kissed on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy
Founder / Retired Administrator
Founder / Retired Administrator

Female Posts : 811

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town [Invite]   A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Alcyone watched Clara and Jameson for a moment longer before she looked at her watch. The night was young, but before school started she wanted to spend some time with her baby girl, Capella, and her husband, Jasper. She knew that Nora wouldn't mind if she went home tonight, as she was quite occupied with Wilder, so she stood up and brushed off her dirtless outfit. "Well, im going home to my baby and my husband, see ya. Say bye to Claire Bear for me, will you?" Alcyone pecked Nora on the cheek, before she waved to Wilder and left the nightclub.

Once out in the cool air, she apparated to her home on Milky Cove and hurried inside, where she went straight to her husband and daughter, enveloping both in their arms.
Back to top Go down
https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net
Wilder Tate
Wilder Tate

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town [Invite]   A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 am

Wilder grinned and gave a small wave to Alcyone as she left. He shifted closer to Nora. "So, just you and me, huh?" He asked flirtatiously with a small smirk.

"Where do you work?" Wilder asked, trying to start up a conversation with the pretty lady before him. He could see that his once-awkward friend Jameson was doing just fine with the pretty blonde third to the trio, so he decided to focus on who was in front of him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night On The Town [Invite]   A Night On The Town [Invite] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night On The Town [Invite]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2