Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Embarrassed yet? EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Embarrassed yet? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Embarrassed yet? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Embarrassed yet? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Embarrassed yet? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Embarrassed yet? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Embarrassed yet? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Embarrassed yet? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Embarrassed yet? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Embarrassed yet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry
British - Halfblood - Slytherin First Year

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:47 am

Odette once again found her way to the lake. It was one of the only places in Hogwarts where she didn't feel the outcast of the school. A slytherin? Her? It was fitting, sure, but it didn't feel right. All the slytherins as of yet were overly dramatic and filled to the brim with attitude. All that in one room made Odette ill.

Blindly walking, she felt herself ram into someone. With just her luck, Odette toppled over into their lap. "Oomph!" Was all she said when her face hit the muddy ground.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:57 am

Olivia was reading a novel at the black lake. She sat on the floor and read her book. She was so focused on reading that she didn't realize that someone toppled over her lap and her face hit the muddy ground. "Oh my, I'm sorry I didn't see you. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:01 pm

"It was probably my fault to begin with." Odette got up and wiped the mud from her face. "I'm fine, thank you. Are you alright?" She finally looked up at the person. It was an older slytherin. Odette recognized her from the common room. "You're a slytherin, yeah?" She asked for clarification.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:35 pm

"I'm alright" Olivia smiled. "Yes, I am a Slytherin and so are you right?" Olivia has seen her before in the common room. She took out her hankerchief and handed it to the girl "here, you can used this to wipe the mud off your face" Olivia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:59 pm

"Right." Odette was probably the easiest to sort out of the slytherins, as she was the new student. First year. It wasn't exactly a bad thing, but it did make for awkward conversation. "Thank you." Odette gratefully took the hankerchief, and bagan wiping the rest of the mud she had missed on her face. Well, not all slytherins were bad. This girl seemed rather nice.

"I'm Odette, by the way. Odette Cambry." There, that was something more than a forced conversation given by herself.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:02 am

"You're welcome" Olivia smiled. The girl wiped the remaining mud of her face.

"I'm Olivia Harrison. Nice to meet you Odette" she smiled. Odette seems like a nice person she thought.
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:22 am

"The feeling is mutual." Odette finally got the mud off of her face, and stood with it awkwardly. "I don't know if you want this back..." She fumbled around with it, not knowing what to do with it. So, Odette put it in her front pocket of her robes.

"You seem to be one of the nicer slytherins that I have met." Odette noted pleasantly. "I like that. Most of the slytherins are downright rude."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:04 pm

"You can keep it. I tend to misplace things so my father made sure I have lots of them" Olivia smiled genuinely.

Olivia felt happy that Odette likes her. "Thanks. I haven't really met many people so I'm not sure if they are nice or not." Olivia stated "But I heard rumours and I guess there are Slytherins that are quite rude" Olivia nod her head.

"So how do you like it here so far?" Olivia asked
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:25 pm

"I really haven't met anyone either. A part from almost murdering them." Odette joked easily with her. But, this has happened to her a few times already. It was starting to scare her. "Well, most are to me. I guess you're an exception!" Odette felt like she could really get along with the girl. It was nice, almost like she had a friend.

"I do like it. It's rather gloomy in the common room, so I stay out of it. I also get lost quite a bit, so I find other places to sit and think." Odette didn't go into further detail. She had insomnia, so even if she went back when it was lights out it wouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:45 am

Olivia chuckled. "It is quite gloomy and I tend to get lost too." Olivia smiled "I guess the school is too big". "So what is your favourite hang out place?"
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:16 pm

"I have recently found the gardens, and I do particularly enjoy them. I also like the library, and that's where I write and draw the most. Though, I have found that when I'm in the owldry I write the most. The owls comfort me." Odette explained, and she smiled slightly. "Sorry, I have been talking quite a bit. Where do you hangout the most?'
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:46 am

Olivia find Odette quite similar to her. "It's alright. I don't mind" Olivia smiled. "I like the garderns as well and the library. I love to read so I like it there because it's quiet. I also like it here, the black lake. It's very peaceful. I love taking photos here because the scenery is beautiful." Olivia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:10 am

"I do like taking pictures. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!" Odette didn't exactly know what else to say about that. Turning to Olivia, she sighed. "So, do you like Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:32 am

"True I love how you can tell a story based on a photo" Olivia said. "I do. I have't met that many people but you feel really comfortable here. It feels like home. The teachers are nice and there are so many places you can go to if you need to relax." she said. "How do you like it here so far?" Olivia asked
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:54 pm

"I mean, I like it I guess. It's not like people and teachers aren't nice." Odette started to explain casually. "But something doesn't feel right about the castle I guess. I just don't really feel at home." Odette had a curious look on her face. "Did you ever feel like that?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:38 am

Olivia listened to Odette's explanation. "I have when I first got here but it feels more like home now. Maybe you haven't gotten used to being at Hogwarts?" Olivia suggested.

"I think you'll feel more like home soon" Olivia gave Odette an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:16 pm

"Maybe that's it. I really haven't been home away for this long. I mean, I've been to primary school and all, but it didn't do much good. I learned math and history and things. Muggle stuff." Odette shrugged. It wasn't hard, primary school. But she didn't like it. She preferred magic.

"Hopefully I will." Odette returned the smile gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:20 pm

"Me too. I haven't been far away from home for a long period of time but you'll adapt" Olivia smiled. "That sounds interesting. Do you like learning Muggle stuff?" Olivia asked feeling curious.

"So what do you usually do on your free time?"
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am

"I do and I don't. I mean, they're fantastic and all, I just don't know how they survive without magic." Odette paused and licked her lips, for some unbenounced reason, they were chapped.

"I paint and I draw. I read a lot too."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 am

"True I don't think I can survive without magic" Olivia said.

"That's great. I'm not good at painting but I love to read" Olivia smiled

"What kind of books do you like to read?" Olivia asked
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Embarrassed yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassed yet?   Embarrassed yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarrassed yet?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-